Services.

The place to discuss everything else..
JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Hi, my name is John and a nooby to this forum and Hyundai vehicles. I have just bought a year old Tucson n line hybrid, can anyone tell me when the first main dealer service should be please. Many thanks. :)

Al94

Post by Al94 »

12 months.
2022 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 Ultimate 5dr 2WD Auto
daibill

Post by daibill »

or 10,000 miles
2022 1.6 Manual Premium Engine Red
Red ones are faster! ;)
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

As it’s 1 year old, check that it’s not been serviced already by your dealer.
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

I'm with Richard on this. There should be a service book with the car that should be stamped with a service and corrosion check on its first anniversary (or 10000 miles) , whichever came first. If it's not been done then be wary of Hyundais servicing requirement to preserve the transferable 5 year warranty which is ....

"We allow 600 miles or one month either side of the expected service date. If the service is not carried out within this time, and if the fault that has occurred is diagnosed as being caused by the incorrect servicing or missed services, then your vehicle's warranty may be affected."

The car, not the owner, is also covered by the Roadside Assistance programme, which gets renewed if the car is serviced with Hyundai. It covers you within UK and Channel Islands only but its worth having.
Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

Under special circumstances it’s my understanding they’ll wave the 600 miles or one month, my sons N Line S was 3.5k over its first service due to no Hyundai dealer being willing to service it as he had the both passenger side doors caved in, both needed replacing and it took 3 months to get parts.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post