Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024

Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

It's good that we all like different stuff. Bonnet deflectors, HEKO Wind deflectors , side steps or running boards whatever you wanna call them, will never feature on my Tucson. The only external addition, other than the black tint over the rear window Hyundai badge, are some bigger mudflaps, and if they don't look right they won't be staying. Each to their own indeed.
EJH

Post by EJH »

IngerzSH wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:53 pm It's good that we all like different stuff. Bonnet deflectors, HEKO Wind deflectors , side steps or running boards whatever you wanna call them, will never feature on my Tucson. The only external addition, other than the black tint over the rear window Hyundai badge, are some bigger mudflaps, and if they don't look right they won't be staying. Each to their own indeed.
Amen to that & vivè la differénce! 😉
Ultimate 230 Hybrid+Tech pack, Teal & moss grey
Ordered Mar 26th '22
Collected Nov 2nd 2022
31 weeks 4 days :shock: :roll: :roll:
EJH

Post by EJH »

"the black tint over the rear window Hyundai badge"
Interesting, any images?
Ultimate 230 Hybrid+Tech pack, Teal & moss grey
Ordered Mar 26th '22
Collected Nov 2nd 2022
31 weeks 4 days :shock: :roll: :roll:
Deleted User 616

I posted it some time back in a different thread as its the first thing i did when i got the car in 2021, but nevertheless here you go.

It's headlight tint film so you put on the outside. You cannot tell its film, even close up, as its extremely thin. You can still see the logo (difficult to see on the photo) as I didn't want it full blackout and it does match the rear window tint so doesn't look out of place

20230202_162938.jpg

Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

That looks great. Does the film come in a standard tint %?
Deleted User 616

richarde wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:35 pm That looks great. Does the film come in a standard tint %?
It didn't have a %. It was a speculative purchase as it was £4.50 delivered, so if it wasn't right, no great loss. Fortunately it was fine. It even came with a squeegee.
30 x 100cm Dark Black Smoke Headlight Tinting Film from ebay. Been on over a year, not faded, no bubbles or distortion and it washes down ok.
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Cool. I’ve ordered some. Thanks.
NlineSStu

Post by NlineSStu »

Thank you belatedly IngerzSH as I loved what you did and I got my done. I also toned down the bright red reflective strip towards the bottom of the bumper as I thought it too bright; and, hopefully as you can see from the photos, I got a slightly different shaped rear number plate to match the sloping shape of the reveal where the number plate sits. Before and after photos attached.

8BCCEE92-E351-40A2-AA21-09412401D8C1.jpeg

9BDF97E4-30D3-44E1-B3C6-443B3DA0A52A.jpeg

N Line S HEV in Shadow Grey, 72-plate
Deleted User 616

NlineSStu wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:30 pm Thank you belatedly IngerzSH as I loved what you did and I got my done. I also toned down the bright red reflective strip towards the bottom of the bumper as I thought it too bright; and, hopefully as you can see from the photos, I got a slightly different shaped rear number plate to match the sloping shape of the reveal where the number plate sits. Before and after photos attached.
Stu, Looks factory from the pics and I really like what you've done.

How's about US badge layout? I'm thinking of Tucson badge on the left instead of Hyundai and hybrid badge (Lexus do an italic hybrid badge that is similar to the "Tucson" font style which would work) on the right hand side. You'll have noticed all the badging 'Hyundai,Tucson and Hybrid' are all different fonts and sizes. Not a great problem really but ...

Would make the back of your car even more bespoke, albeit subtle.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post