BlueLink update??

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi all I have not updated the map software in my car as I use google maps or Waze in wireless car play through my carlink dongle.
my car has been trying to give me a new terms and conditions on the screen when I start the car for the last few weeks.

IMG_0013.jpeg

And I thought it was CarPlay or the dongle.

It turns out it was bluelink has anybody else seen this as I think it was trying to say that it will be trying to update the software remotely.
this I did not take a phone of as it was to quick and I didn't have me phone ready, but I did take the other photos of the teams and conditions below.

has any body seen this on their car? as its stamped 30th of November.

IMG_0053.jpeg

IMG_0055.jpeg

IMG_0054.jpeg

IMG_0056.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022

WMiller

Post by WMiller »

I had that a few days ago. I couldn't access Bluelink until I accepted the new T&C's, I kept getting a connection error, and everything worked as normal again afterwards.
Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Ultimate + Tech Pack in Phantom Black.
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

I had to reset the button on the side of the radio before I could get the blue link to work.
Did you see the bit about doing the wireless updates?
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

joolstdi wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:43 pm Did you see the bit about doing the wireless updates?
If you're talking about over the air updates then a notification message I received in the car this morning suggested that OTA is still only for the IONIQ5.

20221208_104257.jpg

joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

That the one it was way to quick for me to take a photo.

thank you
IngerzSH
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Abstract_Biscuit

Post by Abstract_Biscuit »

Have had a few of these T&C updates over the last year. Just accept it all amd move on. Takes a few seconds.
Tuscon (2022 model) 1.6 TGDi 150ps 6MT in Amazon Grey

Previous
Tuscon (2019 model) 1.6 GDi 6MT in Black
Stormman69

Post by Stormman69 »

Can you control The climate control from the app. Are you able to set up a time for the car to be at a comfortable temperature right firs thing in the morning am I able to set it the night before to be 16 the next morning using blue link or the car what controls exactly are available on blue link
This is for a 23 tucson ultimate with Tech bank
OzJock

Post by OzJock »

I can’t with my HEV, I can only lock/unlock remotely from Bluelink.
I think you’ll need a PHEV Tucson or a fully electric (e.g. Ionic 5) to access climate settings through Bluelink
Anyone with a PHEV let us know how it works for them?
2022 Premium 230 HEV
XADE

Post by XADE »

Abstract_Biscuit wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:42 pm Have had a few of these T&C updates over the last year. Just accept it all amd move on. Takes a few seconds.
Agreed, why make it difficult?

Granted it can take a few mins to appear and won't let you accept whilst driving. It has nothing to do with the sat nav update.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
DrElectron

Post by DrElectron »

OzJock wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:04 pm I can’t with my HEV, I can only lock/unlock remotely from Bluelink.
I think you’ll need a PHEV Tucson or a fully electric (e.g. Ionic 5) to access climate settings through Bluelink
Anyone with a PHEV let us know how it works for them?
Sadly there is no climate control from the app even on the PHEV, despite it being available in other countries
My first and certainly last Hyundai: 2022 Tucson Phev Ultimate

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post