Petrol particulate filter

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Jimbooth

Post by Jimbooth »

I am having the same issue with the gpf, been told by a dealer the info in my owners book is out of date and should instead follow the procedure in the update.
Having read the information I have refused to do it due to it being unsafe and unachievable on the Manchester motorway network, you will either crash or get pulled by the police for erratic driving, currently in a stand off with dealer as I have told them I am rejecting the car

Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Can you point us to the update procedure(s) please.
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

It's here viewtopic.php?t=307&start=30 - scroll down till you see it.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Deleted User 616

Cheers. I may have missed it, but has anyone with a HEV or PHEV had the GPF light come on yet ? If so, did the manual regen process work?
Jimbooth

Post by Jimbooth »

My car has been to dealer for forced regeneration, service manager told me its normal, (2000 mls), I have tried to reject car but dealer refuses to accept its not fit for purpose, its coming up to 6mths old which makes it tricky after that to reject, I am planning to sell the vehicle and take the dealer to court for the shortfall between what I should be due in refund and what I achieve , if anyone is in the same boat,please get in touch
    Jimbooth

Post by Jimbooth »

After failing to get any joy from Hyundai or the supplying dealer I am now initiating legal proceedings, in conjuction with an attempt to highlight this issue via motoring media, it would be really helpful if all people affected with this problem could contact me, and share their experiences, tia
    sanjay2808

Post by sanjay2808 »

Mine (petrol, bought Feb 2022) came up after driving around 6500 miles. One day, drove for half an hour at around 65 mph around 3000 rpm. But that did not help to get rid of the warning sign on the dashboard so I stopped driving the vehicle for around a week and I was trying to get an appointment with the Hyundai service. But that appointment was around after four weeks. Yesterday I again took my car out, drove for around 25 minutes at 73 mph van at around 2500. On my way back I was again driving at 73 mph at 2500 rpm and then suddenly the warning sign vanished.
    TINA1971

Post by TINA1971 »

I have this issue with my Hyundai Tucson petrol only done 1500 miles . Been emailed some instructions but need to get to a road where I can drive at higher speeds and vary revs. Not convinced its going to work
    Philr

Post by Philr »

TINA1971 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:39 pm I have this issue with my Hyundai Tucson petrol only done 1500 miles . Been emailed some instructions but need to get to a road where I can drive at higher speeds and vary revs. Not convinced its going to work
    Is that the "drive at 50 mph or above with an rpm of 1500-4000 for 30 minutes" instruction or something different?
    Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV
    Deleted User 616

Be interesting to see if it's changed since the instruction below:

Screenshot_20221215_215650_Chrome.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
      Replies
      Views
      Last post