Any delivery updates?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
BP77

Post by BP77 »

Just had word from the dealer that my N Line S 230 has arrived with them, think it arrived in the country last Wednesday (3rd May).

Quite impressed that it's been so quick, it's only 3 months (to the day) since I placed the order.

Just been reading about exploding sunroofs elsewhere on this forum and wondering if I've made the right choice!

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

BP77 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:44 pm Just had word from the dealer that my N Line S 230 has arrived with them, think it arrived in the country last Wednesday (3rd May).

Quite impressed that it's been so quick, it's only 3 months (to the day) since I placed the order.

Just been reading about exploding sunroofs elsewhere on this forum and wondering if I've made the right choice!
Had my N Line S since September 22 and no issues with the sunroof. You definitely made a great choice and as per any car order can experience issues or not. Enjoy 👍
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

BP77 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:44 pm
I've had mine since late 2021 and no issues with the pano roof (or the non opening front panel that seems to be the main culprit as reported on the forum) even post a clattering from a big tree branch in the windy weather a few weeks back.

Mine just creaks and groans a little particularly when it's warm, but it really doesn't offend me plus my last car with a pano roof did the same.
domestoz

Post by domestoz »

BP77 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:44 pm Just had word from the dealer that my N Line S 230 has arrived with them, think it arrived in the country last Wednesday (3rd May).

I haven't had a had a exploding sunroof yet, but just had the vehicle over a month and 2000 miles put on it now. It's always in the back of my mind though as I do a lot of motorway driving.

I'm enjoying the vehicle, although I'm not getting great MPG average around 36 - 37Mpg mainly motorway driving and I'm not heavy footed.

I was however concerned about the amount of debris and stone chips/dents on the radiator grill (the small fins, not the large pipes ) it can gather due to the large open area on the front of the vehicle.
My dealer has been great with that, and even photographed a load of other car with the same issue from different brands.
I did however get a small hole and crack in the windscreen within 4 days caused by a very small stone. I had this repaired as there wasn't any windscreens available.

The tech is great, and I get very positive comments about the looks from others. I'm sure you will enjoy yours.
2023 N LINE S Hybrid 230
hallchr

Post by hallchr »

Ordered Mine 15th December and just got this

Hi Chris, this vehicle is currently at sea and estimated to arrive on the 18th May at Tilbury

Hyundai Tucson
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Auto
FromTRocToTucson

Post by FromTRocToTucson »

Been told that my order is likely to be received by my dealership mid to end June.
It’s a dealer stock order that’s been built and now needs to be shipped over to the UK.
Any idea which ship it could be on?
I just love my Tucson :)
Carolee28

Post by Carolee28 »

Ordered my ultimate Tucson mhv auto in October but was all ready on production line waiting for vin number in June 2023, any ideas how much longer the wait??

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post