Compatible Steering wheel lock for new Tuscon?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Not sure why - but I do see what you mean.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).

old man

Post by old man »

keiro wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:20 pm Can I just double check that the Stoplock 'Pro Elite' works on our new Tucson Hybrid?
Amazon says it is incompatible!
I read the Stoplock pdf page on Amazon as saying the Pro is recommended and the Pro Elite IS compatible.
I bought the Pro, but I wish I'd bought the Pro Elite as the Pro is a relatively tight fit when fitting it and it's too easy to press the horn button, which is rather loud.
There's a member over on HOCGB who says he has the Elite and it fits okay and I imagine it does because it has more of a bend on it than the Pro, which should mean the horn won't get pressed so easily.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

From what I see, Amazon say it doesn't fit. You need to try one. I am not sure Amazon will take it back if they've told you it doesn't fit.

elite2.jpg

Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
old man

Post by old man »

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91PCuZoTpbL.pdf

Here's the Stoplock faq sheet from the Amazon site which says the Pro is recommended and the Elite is compatible.
Either will fit, it just depends which fit you prefer.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post