I collect tomorrow.

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

I’ve mentioned in another post that my Tucson Ultimate Mild Hybrid Auto was supposed to be delivered next year but instead I will collect tomorrow.

I don’t do a lot of miles these days and had just topped up the diesel the day before I got the news a month ago that it was here.

Being a tight Yorkshireman I realised I would hand over the car with well over 450 miles left in the tank so set about trying to use it up.

I had got the range down to 250 miles by yesterday so decided to drive to a National Trust site in Middlesbrough and on to Scarborough, after a trip to our favourite curry house the range is now 27 miles.

My wife will knock off 8 miles tonight going to choir practice and the trip to drop off the car at the Hyundai dealer another 3.

I the old days when you bought a new car they gave you a tank of fuel, now they charge you £30 to get you to the nearest filling station so I have no qualms about leaving them with fumes in the tank.

The Scots have a reputation of being tight with money but Yorkshire folk are often classed as Scots with the genericity gene removed, not without good reason.
2023 Tucson Ultimate Automatic Petrol MHEV Serenity White Pearl.

Indalo

Post by Indalo »

MikeSwift wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:30 am The Scots have a reputation of being tight with money but Yorkshire folk are often classed as Scots with the genericity gene removed, not without good reason.
🤣
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
Beards

Post by Beards »

MikeSwift wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:30 am
The Scots have a reputation of being tight with money but Yorkshire folk are often classed as Scots with the genericity gene removed, not without good reason.
So right Mike…. I’m a Yorkshireman and I bought my second tractor off a Scot. He was gobsmacked and floored when I managed to get a further £550 off from his “My Dead Rock Bottom Price”!
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Ordered: 10 May 2022
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024