2024 Tucson announcment date

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
ejwjohn

Post by ejwjohn »

Hello,

Not sure if i should be asking but does anyone know when the 2024 Tucson will be announced for the UK.

Thanks
JohnW

Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

From the info my local dealer gave me it will be March/April 2024 before any announcement of the face lifted version as Hyundai will be concentrating on the launch of the 2024 Santa Fe.
ejwjohn

Post by ejwjohn »

Hi ,

Thanks for this info, not sure i am likeing this version of the news, my Dealer told me about 2 months ago that it would be the end of October, also they advised the other day that if you wanted to order a Tucson Ultimate now with the TechPack you could not have it.... appears that according to them the TechPack has been withdrawn from the optional feature for the Tucson.

This is a real pain, in the ..... as we are a 2 car family and I have just moved from a disastrous experience with the "other" Korean manufacturer and the Tucson has impressed us a lot, so we wanted another, so based on your news we will not be able to order a 2024 Tucson with the TechPack for some time, so what's next i wonder???

Thanks ...but i hope your dealer is not right on this one.....
Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

Hopefully it will be sooner, I had gone in hoping to potentially order the new model but they’re still taking orders for the current model but with only three colour choices non of which I like.

Have decided to hold off anyway until the 2024 Santa Fe is released.
ejwjohn

Post by ejwjohn »

Just had a meeting with my local main dealer, in an attempt to clarify what is really going on with the 2024 Tucson, and as you said the current availability of the new Tucson is down to a limited colour range and no Tech Pack availability., They have just announced the release of the Ionoq 5 N, so this will keep them focused, The release of the Santa Fe is 1st Qtr 2024 and that is a totally new car that looks like the Discovery, officially the 2024 uplift for the Tucson is now scheduled in 1st Qtr, but not likely to be until end of 1st Qtr as the focus will be on the Sante Fe. I also think Kia is launching their version of the Sante Fe.

Just thought I would share this info..... how long it stays accurate...who knows??
Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

Hi

Thanks for the update, sort of follows what I was told.

I’m really interested to see how the new Santa Fe looks in the metal, hopefully the shiny black plastic will look better than in the photos. It does bare a resemblance to the Defender, which I think is no bad thing and the reliability should be streets ahead of the Land Rover..
Deleted User 1711

Post by Deleted User 1711 »

Some of the motoring press are saying May 2024, so 2nd Qtr 2024.
r0n

Post by r0n »

Pogleswood wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:25 pm I’m really interested to see how the new Santa Fe looks in the metal, hopefully the shiny black plastic will look better than in the photos. It does bare a resemblance to the Defender, which I think is no bad thing and the reliability should be streets ahead of the Land Rover..
I too am looking forward to seeing the new Santa Fe .... and it's pricing . The new LandCruiser is also due out next year so it'll be interesting to see how the prices compare.
2023 Tucson - Premium - Petrol - Manual
Cassandwitch

Post by Cassandwitch »

Was ordered a cancellation in Mar which turned out to be July delivery, got cancelled in August cos of a Head Office cancellation choice. Bumped again each month to January and I'm now being told May. 14 months wait and yes, allegedly, my NLine will be built in May.
Last edited by Cassandwitch on Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
On order: Hyundai Tucson
1.6 TGDi 48V MHD N Line S 5dr 2WD DCT
In Dark Knight
Order date: March 23
Original delivery date: July 2023
Build date: January 2024
Deliery date: August 2023, September 2023, October 2023, May 2024
Davis63

Post by Davis63 »

Cassandwitch wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:32 am Was ordered a cancellation in Mac which turned out to be July delivery, git cancelled in August co of a Head Office cancellation choice. Bumped again each month to January and I'm now being told May. 14 months wait and yes, allegedly, my NLine will be built in May.
The Head Office you mention, was that your company or Hyundai themselves?
2024 Premium PHEV-Shimmering Silver

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post