Price Increase

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

It appears that Hyundai have increased their prices by almost £1K taking their top trims over 40K before adding on accessories! Alternatively, one may be encouraged to go for a tech pack given that the list price is already over £40K.
I did read somewhere on this forum that a member was told that Hyundai are not offering the tech pack pending launch of new model. On Hyundai’s web site, the TP is still on offer for £1500.
Those who ordered their cars before today, have just saved themselves some money over the next five years.
Tagore
Ultimate Hybrid 2023 Silky Bronze Moss Grey Leather

nje

Post by nje »

I ordered an ultimate phev with tech pack back in early June.
I was told last week that my car was at the port, however, Hyundai had ceased fitting the tech pack in all new cars currently on order because they were concentrating on the facelift version for next year.
I’ve chosen to accept the car without the tech pack because it’s not know when the facelift version will be released, what the cost is and what spec they will be. I should imagine that the cost will definitely increase.
Hopefully I’ll get my car by the end of October.
2023 Tucson Ultimate PHEV - Teal with Moss grey interior
Arrived at dealer- 10/10/23
Delivered to me -18/10/23
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

I was lucky. The family wanted a dark teal but when they saw it IRL, they were less keen. Then they saw the Silky Bronze in the show room and fell in love with it. Admittedly not everyone’s choice. As it was a stock car, it took two weeks to get the car.
I am inclined to accept that you are right about TP as it is based on regal life experience.
Good luck and I hope you get your car soon.
Tagore
Ultimate Hybrid 2023 Silky Bronze Moss Grey Leather