Service Warning/info

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
ToneGT

Post by ToneGT »

Hi all,

My Tucson (hybrid N line) is due its first service next month. Its getting done towards the end of the month but its 1st year is probably mid September. Is there a reminder or warning that comes up when service is due or overdue. Also in my previous two cars you could go into settings and it would tell you when your service was due - is there an option for this?

Indalo

Post by Indalo »

ToneGT wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:39 pm in my previous two cars you could go into settings and it would tell you when your service was due - is there an option for this?
There probably is but the Owner’s manual should have information on the matter.

That aside, I use the calendar on my Mac to diarise important events and arrange for a notification about 6 weeks before the latest date required to maintain the warranty conditions. That way, I can book into my preferred dealer or arrange an alternative dealership, should they be unable to accommodate me.
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
Deleted User 1130

Post by Deleted User 1130 »

ToneGT wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:39 pm Hi all,

My Tucson (hybrid N line) is due its first service next month. Its getting done towards the end of the month but its 1st year is probably mid September. Is there a reminder or warning that comes up when service is due or overdue. Also in my previous two cars you could go into settings and it would tell you when your service was due - is there an option for this?
Vehicle settings-->convenience->service interval .....
You can then change settings yourself as a reminder.
Note: you can't do this via bluelink.

20221110_100058.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post