Infotainment Screen Blackout

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Driving to work this morning everything as normal when the infotainment screen went completely black. No mapping and screen unresponsive to touch. The radio was on and continued to play. Volume controls worked but the on/off button was also unresponsive. On arriving at work I turned car off/on but screen was still blank. Used the reset button and everything popped back to life again. It's a new one on me as not sure I've read it on the forum at all, has anyone else seen/read this?
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey

Dan 649

Post by Dan 649 »

My Screen doesn't work properly, has the Hyndai logo come up, rear camera works, on/off and volume buttons work but nothing else?
Like the buttons are locked.
Reset button makes no difference.
Any ideas????
XADE

Post by XADE »

Are you both on the latest update? I would try that personally, then just book it in.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

XADE wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:58 pm Are you both on the latest update? I would try that personally, then just book it in.
Yes latest software update. Everything has worked as expected since resetting. A blip I'm sure like many other tech things, but just an odd one really. 2nd service due in November so I will bring it up with them then, unless it happens again, in which case I will book it in.

Dan 649 I'd say you need to book yours in if reset not working.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Polar bear

Post by Polar bear »

Have you tried the reset button on the centre console?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post