Parts Delivery Time

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
FromTRocToTucson

Post by FromTRocToTucson »

Hey all,

Hope everyone's enjoying the summer despite the lack of sun!

I'm wondering if anyone has any knowledge of delivery times for car parts in the UK?

For context, I was unfortunately involved in an accident over a week ago and my beloved Tucson has had to be taken to a local garage for repairs. They updated me this morning that they've received every single part that they've ordered barring two - the Intercooler and Front Panel.

I know it's a long shot if anyone has knowledge on those specific parts but I was hoping someone could provide some insight into delivery times for Hyundai parts in general?

Thank you all in advance!
I just love my Tucson :)

Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

Hopefully quicker than the 3 months my son had to wait last year for parts, he’s still waiting on a new tailgate.
Pogleswood

Post by Pogleswood »

I will add he’s was still drivable, apart from being unable to use front & rear passenger doors and windows.
FromTRocToTucson

Ahh really hoping mine doesn’t take too long! I’d like to think that times have improved slightly, surely
AunkerSlave

Post by AunkerSlave »

I don't have specific info on Hyundai parts, but I've had my fair share of waiting for car parts. It can vary – sometimes quicker, sometimes a tad longer. Consider giving the garage a friendly nudge for updates. And let's hope those last parts arrive soon so you and your Tucson can hit the road again. Also, you can check if you find what you need on truck parts. I hope that helps!
FromTRocToTucson

Indeed, I had assumed so and I'm sure it's pretty difficult for us to get actual timelines without having direct knowledge from the garage/parts team, just thought it was worth a shot! :)

As an update, the only piece missing now is the Front Panel which is set to be delivered tomorrow (11th) so getting there! Is the Front Panel essentially the Front Bumper? Can't seem to find examples of any of these online and I've been interested in figuring out what the actual part is since being told about it ha!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post