Anyone experiencing faults with this forum site ?

Suggestions & Help using the Hyundai Tucson Forums
Indalo

Post by Indalo »

Having been out and about for a couple of hours, I was pleasantly surprised on my return, when I opened my computer and found that I appeared to be still logged-in. Out of curiosity, I signed out and dared to log-in again. It worked!

Now, I’m going to try it once more! Only if I have a problem will you hear anything further from me
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.

dbrewood

Post by dbrewood »

Womens Air Force?
Car: Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid in Dark Knight w Tech Pack
Soon to be a Kona N-Line S Hybrid w Lux pack in Denim Blue
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Rob,

Still getting issues with Firefox. I get "The submitted form was invalid" when logging in from the top right corner. It then takes me to a login screen (with the error message) and I can then log in.. Vivaldi is keeping me logged in

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
PhilHornby

Post by PhilHornby »

I'm no longer receiving New Message notifications. The last one was on Saturday 10/6 @ 13:03.

(I run my own Mail Server and have a lot of firewalling in place - so it's entirely possible the fault is at my end - but I've not changed anything recently)
N Line S Hybrid (HEV).
23 plate - built Nov '22
Philr

Post by Philr »

I seem to get logged out overnight even though I have the remember me box ticked. I suspect this is the reason that I don't get New Message Notifications so have now resorted to coming to the site first thing every day to login.
It also then loses the last post read so always puts me back at the first post of any thread.
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

This morning, it stayed logged in from when I last looked overnight (with Firefox) which is a first for a few days.

But it's really slow now.
Alan

Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
dbrewood

Post by dbrewood »

Working okay for me using Brave or Vivaldi. I second that is it running a lot slower than it used to.
Car: Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid in Dark Knight w Tech Pack
Soon to be a Kona N-Line S Hybrid w Lux pack in Denim Blue
stojced

Post by stojced »

Am I wrong or before issues with forum, when you click on some topic it was going directly to last page where unread items are? Now it goes to first page and then you need to click to go to last one.
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I've just noticed that I seem to be logged in and also not logged in at the same time. Look at the image below.

It may explain why I can see new posts but when I click on them it always takes me to the first post. Something is seriously wrong somewhere.

Alan
Alan

Philr

Post by Philr »

I just tried to reply to Alan's post and I seemed to be both logged in and not because I had to login to post this reply.
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post