IngerzSH, credit where it's due.

The place to discuss everything else..
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

old man wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:51 am
even after a G&T or two
That's why my responses are usually considered - the gin slows both my body and my brain down .Tastes nice too :lol:
Thanks for the compliments guys, not sure I deserve them.
Shame we don't all live close together, some back slapping and a few pints (of gin) would be in order. :D

A couple of things that irk me a little, one I've mentioned before.
New members should be asked to state which country they live and if in the UK, whereabouts ( sorry Berty, it's a bugbear of mine). It can help with answering questions correctly and cuts the extraneous time used up getting to the point.
Members, both new and old will often ask for help, they get it, but they don't return and say thankyou and more importantly, give feedback on whether the given advice bore fruit or not. It's that sharing of knowledge that helps make a good and interesting forum.
Well said sir.

Beards

Post by Beards »

old man wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:51 am .
Members, both new and old will often ask for help, they get it, but they don't return and say thankyou and more importantly, give feedback on whether the given advice bore fruit or not. It's that sharing of knowledge that helps make a good and interesting forum.
Totally agree; if you ask then take the time to say thanks….👍
It would help though if the forum had a ‘Thank You’ (Like) box you could tick.
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Ordered: 10 May 2022
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Beards wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:35 pm
It's a shame the forum features are pretty basic. A few additional features would certainly be helpful.

Blimey Beards, I know other people have said it, but you must have the patience of a Saint after your ordering fiasco. At this rate the facelift model won't be far behind your delivery, that's if a 2024 facelift it to be believed.
Beards

Post by Beards »

IngerzSH wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:49 pm
Beards wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:35 pm
It's a shame the forum features are pretty basic. A few additional features would certainly be helpful.

Blimey Beards, I know other people have said it, but you must have the patience of a Saint after your ordering fiasco. At this rate the facelift model won't be far behind your delivery, that's if a 2024 facelift it to be believed.
Thanks IngerzSH. Yes, I have had to hug quite a few trees in finding where my Zen has gone. Unfortunately one or two got to play with my chainsaws.
On the plus side, whilst waiting for my Tucson second time around I bought a new tractor. So if any of you get stuck in snow up here and you ask for a call out don’t be surprised if the RAC asks me to play with your Tucson. 👍
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Ordered: 10 May 2022
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024