10% Discount on car history checks with Car Vertical

Car Vertical - History Check Discount
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Avoid costly problems by checking a car's history. Get a report instantly.

Use our exclusive link below for 10% discount.

https://www.carvertical.com/gb/landing/ ... ringnation

Why check a cars history with Car Vertical?

CarVertical is the largest online database of used vehicle records. It contains more than 7 billion data points from all over the world.

Hidden damage report | Mileage rollback | Historical photos | Vehicle service history | Common faults of each model | Multiple owners | Theft records

Garamond

Post by Garamond »

What are some potential benefits of accessing CarVertical's extensive database of used vehicle records before purchasing a car?
Indalo

Post by Indalo »

Perhaps it’s just me but is anyone else suspicious about someone who enters the site and produces a first post which is nothing other than an advert for a business?

Call me cynical but in my mind, the content of the post could easily be mistaken for spam or a scam, more so when the OP claims to be USA-based. I would have imagined that the business touted must have enormous scope in that country?

Perhaps, as this has appeared before, poster, ‘Rob’, an administrator?, could enlighten us?
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

The original post was around 18 months ago. Just ignore the thread and it will go away
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Philr

Post by Philr »

Since Rob is Admin for the site, has been registered for 10 years and it's an 18 month old post what is the problem?
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post