I found two new things today

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

1. When you apply the handbrake, the Daylight Running lights go out. I didn't know that (and only saw it in a reflection in the car in front).
2. There's different speedo/rev counter effects - go to Setup - Vehicle -> Cluster and then select Cluster Theme. You can then set different 'themes' - have a go at the Cube one.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).

Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

I’ve been running Cube for while now. The RPM cube really helps with finding that sweet spot to run in EV more often!
dbrewood

Post by dbrewood »

I use Cube all the time as IMHO it's the only modern dash display we have, plus it gives the largest speedometer figure! Agreed on the RP too, a pity it doesn't give a charge indicator when in EV mode.
Car: Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid in Dark Knight w Tech Pack
Soon to be a Kona N-Line S Hybrid w Lux pack in Denim Blue
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

dbrewood wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:07 am I use Cube all the time as IMHO it's the only modern dash display we have, plus it gives the largest speedometer figure! Agreed on the RP too, a pity it doesn't give a charge indicator when in EV mode.
If you have the speedo on the left, you can change the centre display to be charge indicator.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
dylan2910

Post by dylan2910 »

You can also display your speed in the map screen or sat nav screen
dbrewood

Post by dbrewood »

I know but I find that both those secondary speedo displays are a little too small. That is one thing I preferred on the Peugeot 2008 GT...
Car: Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid in Dark Knight w Tech Pack
Soon to be a Kona N-Line S Hybrid w Lux pack in Denim Blue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post