Online owners handbook - UK version ?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
old man

Post by old man »

Online owners handbook - UK version. Anyone managed to find one of these, I can only find American versions ?
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto

Rossandjet

Post by Rossandjet »

You could try these:

Header Logo
Hyundai Customer Contact Centre
PO Box 200 - Brockhurst Crescent
Walsall, WS5 4AW
Sales: 0800 981 981
Thank you for your enquiry. Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate department.

Phone: 0800 981 981
Email: Customer.query@hyundai.co.uk

Let us all know if you get one!!
old man

Post by old man »

Rossandjet wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:19 pm You could try these:

Header Logo
PO Box 200 - Brockhurst Crescent
Walsall, WS5 4AW
Sales: 0800 981 981
Thank you for your enquiry. Your message has been forwarded to the appropriate department.

Phone: 0800 981 981
Email: Customer.query@hyundai.co.uk

Let us all know if you get one!!

Thankyou, I will.
roadster

Post by roadster »

It would be useful to get a PDF version of the UK owners manual. The very thick printed version that came with my car has a fairly useless index and searching a PDF would be much quicker and less frustrating. The handbook is so thick that it doesn't fit in the leather wallet provided so I have made a slide on keeper to prevent the pages becoming dog-eared in the glove box. Used a 3D printer for that.
Tucson PHEV Premium
old man

Post by old man »

It would be useful to get a PDF version of the UK owners manual.
I've been chasing this on the assumption that the version that comes in the car isn't as comprehensive as the online version, as was the case with my previous Skodas.
As you've said your written version is large, maybe everything we need is contained in that. I remember that the two handbooks for car and infotainment that came with a previous Santa Fe were also very large,
I'll ask at the dealer when I pick up my car (soon I hope) in the vain hope they might know if there's an online version.
I've eschewed the US version on the assumption that there are differences between the US and the UK versions of the Tucson.
roadster

Post by roadster »

Some good news. It seems that more manuals have arrived on the internet on a site called carmanuals2.com here is a link for the PHEV
https://carmanuals2.com/hyundai/tucson- ... ual-119378

This one is a Canadian manual ( in english ) and it seems to have only a few differences compared to my printed manual. The same site has US versions of the non-hybrid 2022 cars.
Tucson PHEV Premium
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

roadster wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:45 am It would be useful to get a PDF version of the UK owners manual. The very thick printed version that came with my car has a fairly useless index and searching a PDF would be much quicker and less frustrating. The handbook is so thick that it doesn't fit in the leather wallet provided so I have made a slide on keeper to prevent the pages becoming dog-eared in the glove box. Used a 3D printer for that.
Just as another note for those that have their car. I believe there is an in built manual embedded in the infotainment system so may be useful info for those that require.
Swipe left twice and you will see the manual icon as it's on its own page similar to using your mobile phone.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
jpbfbm

Post by jpbfbm »

Same vehicle (Shadow Grey n line) ordered in mid Feb, current delivery eta is end of August.
NLineS

Post by NLineS »

jpbfbm wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:38 pm Same vehicle (Shadow Grey n line) ordered in mid Feb, current delivery eta is end of August.
I ordered N Line S 265 Shadow Grey in December 2021, current delivery eta September 2022
dylan2910

Post by dylan2910 »

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post