2022.. surely the year I finally get my new car!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

joolstdi wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:19 pm It makes sense as there are 2 ships arriving on the 12th may. 1 from Korea and the other from Gdańsk so there will be a load of car arriving at the same a time and sort. Also there is a shortage of lorry drivers for the car transportation to the dealers what I found out from the kona forums.
Yes as you say seems to fit in with the timings although I would expect possibly another week or so on top for the driver shortage etc but it does look positive for a June delivery.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey

NLineS

Post by NLineS »

On Order: 265ps Plug-in Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey.

Order Date: Dec 15th 2021

ETA at Dealers Date: 8th July 2022

At point of order I was advised delivery by end May 2022 very latest but as you can see it has been delayed until July now
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi just had a phone call from the dealer my car is arriving in tilbury tomorrow from Korea on the morning concert.
the dealer should have the car by the 26th may BUT as there is a load of cars coming into tilbury in the next few weeks
there might be a slight delay to them because of all the cars they are expecting and the transportation to the
dealers.

If you are ordered a plug in and are expecting it in June ,you might have a phone call in the next day or two.

Jools
Last edited by joolstdi on Wed May 11, 2022 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
focusy

Post by focusy »

hope so. thanks joolstdi
WMiller

Post by WMiller »

joolstdi wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:26 am Hi just had a phone call from the dealer my car is arriving in tilbury tomorrow from Korea on the morning concert.
the dealer should have the car by the 26th may BUT as there is a load of cars coming into tilbury in the next few weeks
there might be a slight delay to them because of all the cars they are expecting and the transportation to the
dealers.

If you are ordered a plug in and are expecting it in June ,you might have a phone call in the next day or two.

Jools
Good to hear you've had the call from the dealer, Jools. Still waiting for mine, but hopefully not long to wait now!
Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Ultimate + Tech Pack in Phantom Black.
Stuart82

Post by Stuart82 »

Been told 27th June for my nline s hybrid 230. So that might tie in with the boat due in from South Korea around the 12 June. (fingers crossed) ordered on the 8th Feb.
LankyTucs

Post by LankyTucs »

ITS ON A BOAT !!!!!!
Shadow Grey, 230 hybrid N line S on order.

Ordered 28th Jan 22 :D
Collection 18th June 22
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Starting to think I've been forgotten about, or lied to!

I'm also waiting for an N line S, shadow grey hybrid. Ordered November but no news on it arriving beyond 'should be early June'.
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Mar10 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:27 pm Starting to think I've been forgotten about, or lied to!

I'm also waiting for an N line S, shadow grey hybrid. Ordered November but no news on it arriving beyond 'should be early June'.
Looking like a few N Line S in Shadow Grey due in June. Hopefully there's enough to go round on that boat 😂
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

EMS highway ship arriving at tilbury on Tuesday, so some lucky people will be have a call soon.
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post