2022.. surely the year I finally get my new car!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
LankyTucs

Post by LankyTucs »

I've heard of horror shows from other manufacturers, a mate of mine is into 8 months wait on his kuga, vw group wouldn't give me a time when looking at optiins so the waiting times are throughout the industry. My opinion you either grin and bare it or stick with your current car.
Shadow Grey, 230 hybrid N line S on order.

Ordered 28th Jan 22 :D
Collection 18th June 22

joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Morning all just a update , looks like no one on the forum had their cars on the 12th of April which is a shame.
I wonder what has happened but there are cars out there, as long as you will travel.
I found on Ebay unregistered and Ex demo cars worth a look, they look like cancelled orders.

IMG_4118.jpeg

Jools
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Main Highway Gdansk-Tilbury due in this morning. Fingers crossed for some on here.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Reznik

Post by Reznik »

I ordered my N Line S 1.6 manual on 5th February and was told delivery won’t be until August at the earliest.

Had an email this morning to say it’s at Tilbury and should be ready to collect by the end of the month!

Not sure what changed in those 2 and half months. I suspect the fact I went for the manual (wife won’t have an automatic :roll: ) may have played a part in it coming quicker as probably not as popular.
BazL

Post by BazL »

Reznik wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:07 pm I ordered my N Line S 1.6 manual on 5th February and was told delivery won’t be until August at the earliest.

Had an email this morning to say it’s at Tilbury and should be ready to collect by the end of the month!

Not sure what changed in those 2 and half months. I suspect the fact I went for the manual (wife won’t have an automatic :roll: ) may have played a part in it coming quicker as probably not as popular.
If it comes early then I hope some of your luck rubs off 😄, ordered mine on the 14th Feb and the last I heard it was being built 15th August 😢
Polar White Ultimate hev
Tech Pack
Ordered Feb 14th
Paulvick

Post by Paulvick »

Hi. I ordered my Ultimate in Silky Bronze with Tech pack on 30th December. Was told beginning of May. Then got an email for beginning of March. Then it went back to original date which was May. This weekend it's been moved again to mid June.
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

I can see a sort of pattern on the forum on delivery’s for our cars.
It looks like the last large push on the Tucson’s was the start of march for the new reg.
There have been a few coming in dribs and drabs, but it looks like the next large push of cars
Is the first week of June.
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

joolstdi wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:40 am I can see a sort of pattern on the forum on delivery’s for our cars.
It looks like the last large push on the Tucson’s was the start of march for the new reg.
There have been a few coming in dribs and drabs, but it looks like the next large push of cars
We can only hope the deducing of the pattern you suggest comes to fruition.👍😁
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

joolstdi wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:40 am I can see a sort of pattern on the forum on delivery’s for our cars.
Looks like my order is following the exact same pattern too. I was originally told end of May, then had a call to tell me it was going to be the start of May, now I've heard it will be in the country first week of June. Fingers crossed that June is a good month for us!
Oli40

Post by Oli40 »

joolstdi wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:32 am Morning all just a update , looks like no one on the forum had their cars on the 12th of April which is a shame.
I wonder what has happened but there are cars out there, as long as you will travel.
I found on Ebay unregistered and Ex demo cars worth a look, they look like cancelled orders.

IMG_4118.jpeg

Jools
I picked my 230ps hybrid in shadow Grey 14th April and had a 130 mile drive home and very impressed.

E9A14139-98EE-4D1C-A829-604D275D9B08.jpeg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post