Any delivery updates?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
mah006

Post by mah006 »

Oli40 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:30 pm Just called my dealer to get a update on my 230 N Line S hybrid in Shadow Grey ordered on the 4th Nov he’s now given me a estimated delivery date it’s leaving the factory on the 4th March and arriving at Tilbury on the 16th and at the dealer on the 29th, it was originally due in on the 29th Dec. I have the VIN number but he can’t actually confirm the date until it’s at sea it’s so frustrating.
A VIN is only applied to an order once the car has been loaded onto the ship so your car is either on the ship sailing now or its already at Tilbury ;)
N Line S HEV Shadow Grey

Oli40

Post by Oli40 »

Sorry my mistake it was the order number I was given 🤪
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

I thought hybrids were produced and came from the Korea plant not from gdansk?
madowl

Post by madowl »

Itchycat1 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:01 pm I thought hybrids were produced and came from the Korea plant not from gdansk?
Neither of them they are built at Nošovice in Czech Republic. Gdansk is the port in Poland where they are loaded onto ships.
I believe some hybrids with the tech pack may be built in usan South Korea
Quinn010

Post by Quinn010 »

ashm wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:05 pm
Goldeneye wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:46 pm 1.6 Petrol Premium (manual)
Dark Teal
Interesting. Maybe premium models have better lead times?!

When I initially ordered at the end of December, my dealer told me they had the trim/colour I wanted on order since late October (hence one of the reasons I went with them). But the other day I asked Hyundai (via twitter) what the date for the order was on their system and they told me mid-December. So either the dealer lied to me, or there is some discrepancy with when the dealer ordered, and the date is officially accepted on the system?!

But based on the mid-December order date, it's pretty close to yours, but I doubt' mine at least will have those delivery dates. My dealer seems to be confident that it will be on the boat 11th March. As the date on his portal has some ** (asterisks) next to it, which means it's confirmed by Hyundai (or so he tells me). But Hyundai supply are telling me there is no production month, so it's all guesses and hopes atm.

Probably like everyone here, wish I could logon somewhere and look for myself.
So my updates were all estimates and supply were giving me more accurate dates. What I did notice is one update my dates had the red asterix next to the production completion. Next update the production had went to complete with the same date as before but this time confirmed. So I think the red asterix does mean something as mine started progressing the week after my asterix
Trim/Engine: 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 N Line S 5dr 2WD Auto
Order date: Dealer stock order 25th August 21
Build completion: 9th Feb 22
Arrived Tilbury: 16th Feb 22
Arrived into dealer: 24th Feb 22 (original date on paperwork 22 Dec 21)
Pick up: 2nd March 22
ashm

Post by ashm »

Quinn010 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:02 pm So my updates were all estimates and supply were giving me more accurate dates. What I did notice is one update my dates had the red asterix next to the production completion. Next update the production had went to complete with the same date as before but this time confirmed. So I think the red asterix does mean something as mine started progressing the week after my asterix
Hmm, maybe the asterix means something more concrete. The issue is, the dealer gave me his update before supply told me there was no production month set. So really none the wiser.
Ordered: Ultimate Hybrid Shimmering Silver
Order date: 30th December 2021 (Dealer had on order since late October)
Original estimated pick-up date: 21st March 2022
Picked-up: 4th April 2022
madowl

Post by madowl »

Got advice my car due imminently at dealers. Looking like 1st of March collection then. Yahoo
Goldeneye

Post by Goldeneye »

madowl wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:03 pm Got advice my car due imminently at dealers. Looking like 1st of March collection then. Yahoo
Great news! What was your original 'Dealer drop off date' - Mines the 26h Feb, still not signed any finance documents
madowl

Post by madowl »

Goldeneye wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:24 pm
madowl wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:03 pm Got advice my car due imminently at dealers. Looking like 1st of March collection then. Yahoo
Great news! What was your original 'Dealer drop off date' - Mines the 26h Feb, still not signed any finance documents
1st date I got was 18 January and the order accepted by hyundai supply in October. Although dealer had it on order before this.
madowl

Post by madowl »

Yes now confirmed phisically at dealers and collection by me 1st March :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post