2024 Tucson announcment date

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Cassandwitch

Post by Cassandwitch »

Both but Hyundai themselves i was dealing with in the end. Not sure if being a Motability customer they really don't care about how long they leave you or how they treat you but if I I hadn't contacted HO I'd be left till May/August. HO have dug me one out that apparently is supposed to arrive in the next few weeks but aren't bothered about how I have been treated by the dealership in regards to my mental health or how long I've had to wait. All car manufacturers are going through the same this but Hyundai Customer service where I got my car was less to say something you'd find on a comedy show.
On order: Hyundai Tucson
1.6 TGDi 48V MHD N Line S 5dr 2WD DCT
In Dark Knight
Order date: March 23
Original delivery date: July 2023
Build date: January 2024
Deliery date: August 2023, September 2023, October 2023, May 2024

Cassandwitch

Post by Cassandwitch »

Davis63 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:43 am
Cassandwitch wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:32 am Was ordered a cancellation in Mac which turned out to be July delivery, git cancelled in August co of a Head Office cancellation choice. Bumped again each month to January and I'm now being told May. 14 months wait and yes, allegedly, my NLine will be built in May.
The Head Office you mention, was that your company or Hyundai themselves?
Sorry, head office apparently
On order: Hyundai Tucson
1.6 TGDi 48V MHD N Line S 5dr 2WD DCT
In Dark Knight
Order date: March 23
Original delivery date: July 2023
Build date: January 2024
Deliery date: August 2023, September 2023, October 2023, May 2024
D.Jables

Post by D.Jables »

Cassandwitch wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:38 pm Both but Hyundai themselves i was dealing with in the end. Not sure if being a Motability customer they really don't care about how long they leave you or how they treat you but if I I hadn't contacted HO I'd be left till May/August. HO have dug me one out that apparently is supposed to arrive in the next few weeks but aren't bothered about how I have been treated by the dealership in regards to my mental health or how long I've had to wait. All car manufacturers are going through the same this but Hyundai Customer service where I got my car was less to say something you'd find on a comedy show.
I think it is the dealership not being very good and not that you are a motability customer. There seems to be a big disparity in dealership service.
I only say this as I am a motability customer, I ordered my PHEV Ultimate at the end of February 2023 with a delivery date of December 2023. It turned up early in early September. My dealer was very good and kept me updated ever couple of weeks.
I know this is not much help to you but again I think dealer service varies greatly. I don’t think the face lift model coming out later this year has helped. I too could not get the tech pack as it was no longer an option for the dealer at ordering.
Just keep on at the dealer and hope you get sorted soon.
Paulb6662

Post by Paulb6662 »

Hi all.
I have ordered a new hyundai tucson ultimate and have been told it will be here in March or April and will be a 2024 plate. But when asked they could tell me if it will be the new facelift model or not. I have found online that the facelift will be available on 2024 plate cars but not clear when it will start. Dose anyone els have any info. As just trying to find out what version I will get ant the end of March or start of April.
Thank you.
ejwjohn

Post by ejwjohn »

Hello,

The 2024 Face lift Tucson has not be officially launched in the UK yet, i am told they have no way of ordering the new version,. So i would say you will not get the face lift version.

I am also advised the the Ultimate is likely to have a feature list change as the Tech pack has been withdrawn from the current model.

The fact that the dealer is apparently not able to tell you this information would be of concern if it were me, but this is my personal view.

JohnW
Davis63

Post by Davis63 »

Paulb6662 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:13 am Hi all.
I have ordered a new hyundai tucson ultimate and have been told it will be here in March or April and will be a 2024 plate. But when asked they could tell me if it will be the new facelift model or not. I have found online that the facelift will be available on 2024 plate cars but not clear when it will start. Dose anyone els have any info. As just trying to find out what version I will get ant the end of March or start of April.
Thank you.
I ordered my Tucson in November and is at the dealers waiting delivery which is hopefully next week. The UK version of the new face lift Tucson hasn't been announced yet but there are loads of videos of the Korean version on YouTube, The Tucson may get delayed until later in the year as they are yet to Launch the new Santa Fe.
2024 Premium PHEV-Shimmering Silver

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post