Side ateps

The place to discuss everything else..
Davegibby

Post by Davegibby »

Hi all new on here and looking for some advice please
I ordered my new tuscan nline mild hybrid 230bhp and its arriving in February so now I'm looking to get some side steps but can't seem to find any out there has any one been lucky enough to source these if so can you give some advice from where and are they difficult to fit, thanks all in advance
Dave

Indalo

Post by Indalo »

Welcome to the forum, ‘Davegibby’.

You might find that side steps for a Hyundai Tucson will fit perfectly.🙂
2023 Tucson Hybrid (HEV) Ultimate; ordered 12/05/23 - collected from dealership 07/06/23.
Davegibby

Post by Davegibby »

Hi
Thanks for a reply have you got any on yours if so where did you get them from and have you any pictures
Regards
Philr

Post by Philr »

Enhanced Google - available at the top of the page - is your friend.
As an example :- viewtopic.php?t=833
Phil

I don't have a carbon footprint because I drive everywhere.

2022 Premium HEV
Davis63

Post by Davis63 »

Davegibby wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:45 pm Hi
Thanks for a reply have you got any on yours if so where did you get them from and have you any pictures
Regards
The Official Hyundai Accessory page shows them, talk to your dealer and they should be able to price for them as well

https://www.hyundai.com/uk/en/models/tu ... lsrc=aw.ds
2024 Premium PHEV-Shimmering Silver
Deleted User 1711

Post by Deleted User 1711 »

Davegibby wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:45 pm Hi
Regards
Obviously your choice here and you may need them for a specific purpose but have you seen many uk Tucsons with sidesteps? I've seen one on a forecourt and being brutally honest they spoil the aesthetic of the car. On closer inspection they were in a really crudy state underneath, so not sure what's happening with the aerodynamics when fitted. I am gonna take a guess that the Hyundai originals will be anywhere between £500-£1000 + fitting.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post