Insurance Quotes

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Greezy56

Post by Greezy56 »

Hi all, im just about to look in the next few weeks for renewal and i am hearing some horror stories. Anyone got a recent quote ?

XADE

Post by XADE »

How would that help you? Just run a search on confused or similar.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
Deleted User 1711

Post by Deleted User 1711 »

Greezy56 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:31 pm Hi all, im just about to look in the next few weeks for renewal and i am hearing some horror stories. Anyone got a recent quote ?
Difference for me between 2022 and 2023 on renewal was roughly £100. However, I tried ringing my insurance to see if they could beat their own renewal quote. Needless to say they couldn't and then quoted me +£250 from my 2022 quote which was the same as price comparison sites. Needless to say I renewed at the renewal quote.
Al94

Post by Al94 »

40% increase on previous year after shopping around
2022 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 Ultimate 5dr 2WD Auto
Wersi

Post by Wersi »

Just received my quote for this year....

Was £349
Now £475

1.6 TGDI N-Line hybrid
Tucson N-Line Hybrid 230
Shimmering Silver
Bought new on 31/3/23

UK
roadster

Post by roadster »

I got a renewal offer last week from Aviva which was cheaper than anything else I could find but because I had some trouble with their strict on line only don't call us policy I decided to change even though it cost me £15 more. The fact that I might soon have to change it for a different car was also a cost factor.

There seems to be some sort of rule or guidance which limits increases that can be imposed on for existing customers.
Tucson PHEV Premium
Wersi

Post by Wersi »

Edit my quote ....

£349 last year
£485 this year ( General Accident )

Have renewed with the same company as the Compare the Market Sites have frightened me to death with ridiculous quotes.
Tucson N-Line Hybrid 230
Shimmering Silver
Bought new on 31/3/23

UK
chrisdobb

Post by chrisdobb »

Tucson Ultimate Hybrid:
Last year £350, renewal in February just ome through £650, Direct Line
r0n

Post by r0n »

If its any consolation my renewal price was a lot cheaper than either a new quote with a new company or as a new quote with the same company , the compulsory excesses on a new policy were also far higher so thats one thing to watch, needless to say I just renewed the policy.

For what its worth while I do use the comparison sites to check prices , I would also check cashback sites such as those cashback sites you see advertised on TV, sometimes the amount of cashback you might get back on insurance ( or anything else ) are significant. I'm not sure if I can mention site names on here so I haven't.

Oddly enough I also found the price increasing the closer to renewal it got, you can read about this elsewhere about optimum timing for when you get quotes .
2023 Tucson - Premium - Petrol - Manual

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post