2023 Tucson NLine

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Alan7880

Post by Alan7880 »

Hi
We have a 2023 Tucson NLine and ideally need Mud Flaps fitted like other posts advised at purchase of the car that Hyundai do not do any. Seen a post on here that the front of standard Tucson will fit, however local dealer can’t confirm. Anyone able to confirm that the standard ones do fit NLine.
Thanks

Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

I'm sure someone confirmed somewhere on the forum they fit the front on an N-Line. I think it's the different mouldings on the rear of that model that stop the rears fitting. That said to get genuine mud flaps for my car I had to get them shipped from the US as I couldn't find a dealer who stocked them at the time. Be aware also they aren't the most functional of mud flaps and seem to have been designed for show rather than practicality. Try this thread for some info and pictures.

viewtopic.php?t=756&start=10
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Dark Knight Grey
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

I would definitely go down the after market route to try and get the longest mud flaps as the OEM are only for looks and are a waste of time as mud flaps.
there should be someone on hear that has fitted some on the Nline as the moulding are different from the ultimate or the standard Tucson.
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post