I've ordered a Tucson Ultimat Mild Hybrid.

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
MikeSwift

Post by MikeSwift »

Hi, last August I posted an introduction about being a past Tucson owner on Motability who had extended my lease because there wasn’t a car on the scheme I liked.

My favoured choice was a Kia Sportage, my current car, or a Hyundai Tucson.

I decided to extend my lease until October when the new list would be published.

The list made the choice for me, not a single Sportage listed but an Ultimate Tucson was, not the self-charging hybrid I had hoped for but a Mild Hybrid like my Sportage.

I decided to order the Mild Hybrid Ultimate Tucson in white last Tuesday, it should arrive early February next year although I was told things are getting easier and it may be sooner.

I ordered from the dealer I used for my previous Tucson 6 years ago, much nearer at 3 miles away than my current Kia dealer 12 miles away.
2023 Tucson Ultimate Automatic Petrol MHEV Serenity White Pearl.

Beards

Post by Beards »

MikeSwift wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:57 am Hi, last August I posted an introduction about being a past Tucson owner on Motability who had extended my lease because there wasn’t a car on the scheme I liked.

My favoured choice was a Kia Sportage, my current car, or a Hyundai Tucson.

I decided to extend my lease until October when the new list would be published.

The list made the choice for me, not a single Sportage listed but an Ultimate Tucson was, not the self-charging hybrid I had hoped for but a Mild Hybrid like my Sportage.

I decided to order the Mild Hybrid Ultimate Tucson in white last Tuesday, it should arrive early February next year although I was told things are getting easier and it may be sooner.

I ordered from the dealer I used for my previous Tucson 6 years ago, much nearer at 3 miles away than my current Kia dealer 12 miles away.
You’re expecting it February Mike?
I have a second Tucson on order since March last year (see my sig for why it is a second Tucson) and yesterday my dealer gave me an update moving it back another month from Dec to Jan 24.
Granted I have the Tech Pack added which I know is slowing down my build but if I based your date on my build minus the Tech Pack I should have had it July 23.
As such I cannot see July 23 to Jan 24 = 6 additional months added for a Tech Pack.
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Ordered: 10 May 2022
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024
NewMrP

Post by NewMrP »

My ultimate Phev without tech pack was ordered 10/4/23 when I was given a delivery date of 31/3/24. I phoned the dealer the other day out of pure boredom and they said it was now showing delivery as 31/12/23 so had moved forwards a little…As I very much doubt delivery would occur on New Year’s Eve I’m probably looking at mid January which will make it 9 months in all…
2023 Ultimate PHEV
Dark Teal
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I bypassed the system - I asked my dealer what they had coming in soon which was not already sold. They had just what I (my wife actually) wanted - delvery was about 3 weeks from order.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post