New Owner

New to the Hyundai Tucson Forums? Introduce yourself here
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

Picked up my Tucson on Saturday. Very pleased with the car. Really enjoyed using the adaptive cruise, especially in slow moving traffic. I find the keep in lane feature a tad annoying because it makes minor adjustments continuously to keep the car geometrically central to lane width. The colour (marmite), silky bronze, is excellent, especially with moss grey interior. Now for some accessories, organiser for central console, boot liner and wind deflectors. Suggestions welcome. The drive (75 miles motorway) was very comfortable and the cabin is very spacious. Discovering all the features slowly.
Tagore
Ultimate Hybrid 2023 Silky Bronze Moss Grey Leather

alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Berty

Post by Berty »

I did see HEKO Wind Deflectors on Micksgarage are good value and they're quick to deliver as well if you've not already bought them. £39.89 it says, don't buy cheap versions, they're soft plastic and buy cheap but twice eh. Hopefully the link works
https://www.micksgarage.com/d/wind-defl ... rds-5-door
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

Thank you for your prompt response. Did you guys buy the original boot liner?
Tagore
Ultimate Hybrid 2023 Silky Bronze Moss Grey Leather
Unimatrix

Post by Unimatrix »

alan sh wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 3:25 pm Organiser - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B099PWHTSC

Is that just for the automatic?
Makes no mention of it at all on the website.....
2022 Tucson Ultimate Petrol
Big S

Post by Big S »

Yep if I remember correctly when I bought mine it said for Auto only. I have recently bought a set of Heko wind deflectors got them from Grenico-ltd on E-bay for £37.45 free 3 day delivery. Just had a look and they are still this price.
Berty

Post by Berty »

I have the console organiser, mine is auto and I bought mine from one of the hundreds of sellers on Aliexpress but there is TEMU now as well. Mostly half the price of sellers in the UK but of course you need to be patient. With TEMU it is about 1-1.5 weeks for delivery, Aliexpress can be a lot longer. It is quite handy, surprised that Hyundai didn't include this as otherwise a big storage box in the centre of the car you've to dig around in or a dumping ground.

I have OEM mudguards as well, I have a boot net as well which I got from TEMU which attached via hooks in the boot so keep stuff from sliding about. I have a dashcam which I have connected via a Dongar Adapter so instead of hardwiring to the fusebox you piggyback the power connector in the rear view mirror. Easy job. This is the link to the US site, but you can find it locally but often at a higher price. I ordered mine direct from the US https://dongar.tech/products/hyundaikia

I don't have a bootliner.

This isn't for everyone I replaced the OEM incadescent indicator, fog and reverse bulbs in the rear(N-Lines are already LED but mine is not N-Line) with LEDs. The reverse light is much better and a proper LED 5000k colour hue rather than Halogen yellow. I also bought an interior LED kit from a seller on Aliexpress specific to the NX4 Tucson and each bulb was individually bagged and labelled so my interior lights are LED now not incadescent. I would tell you now that you need to be comfortable changing the dome light above the infotainment area because it does involve removing the unit to get the bulbs from behind. I understand that some Tucsons with a pano roof are LED bulbs but I cannot be sure as I don't have a pano roof.

I also have a Carlinkit 5.0 which emulates wireless android auto so no more plugging in my phone.

Lastly as many owners of Tucsons now realise they do a few things when starting up the car, get annoyed at the beeps unless you put on the seatbelt first, turn off lane assist and turn on auto hold.
Based in Ireland :mrgreen:
2023 Tucson Executive Plus PHEV

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post