You can now update your maps yourself in theUK

See

https://update.hyundai.com/EU/E1/Main

Twobob40

Post by Twobob40 »

Cheers. Thanks for the link.
JRB007

Post by JRB007 »

Thanks for this, just downloaded and updated, follow the software and no problem, only one thing it will take about an hour,but saves you a visit to your dealership !!
adriantink

Post by adriantink »

Hi - I've downloaded the update to my PC - but do I just copy the entire "2020_Tucson_EU" folder onto a USB or are their specific files with the folder that just need to be copied?

Thanks in advance
JRB007

Post by JRB007 »

I used the Hyundia web page to install the navigation updater to my pc and it then told me to insert a usb which it formatted to the correct format and then it installed all the necessary software to it, I then plugged it in and went onto the gen system usb socket and found update page, and followed the prompts it does do 2 updates so keep pressing the update button until it greys out and your done but just remember it takes an hour
adriantink

Post by adriantink »

thanks - did I read you need to leave the engine on while the update is happening?
JRB007

Post by JRB007 »

Yes i did, i did get a battery warning but this reset itself after a short run ,no problem, i hope furure updates will be done this way to prevent dealer visits.
adriantink

Post by adriantink »

thanks again, seems such a shame to leave the engine idling for so long!
terryp

Post by terryp »

Does the updated map cover Europe? I'm planning a trip to Spain and Portugal (Covid) permitting, so I would need this feature.
Tucson Ultimate Auto 230PS in Dark Teal. Love it!!
old man

Post by old man »

terryp wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:48 am Does the updated map cover Europe? I'm planning a trip to Spain and Portugal (Covid) permitting, so I would need this feature.
I'm currently downloading maps using the link given earlier. Follow the instructions and you get an option of which area you want to download, of which, one is Europe.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post