Moon roof or sunroof

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Hi guys did u know that by pressing the sunroof button upwards it will tilt the sunroof instead of opening it 2nd if you put petrol pump filler in at the 3 oclock position then turn it to 6oclock it locks the nozzle in and it wont be forced out just things you find as you go along only took 10 mths to find out lol be safe out their guys

Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

I knew the sunroof button press. Also, if you press the button in the way that you have described without first sliding back the roof blind then it automatically opens the roof blind to just half way then tilts the sunroof.

I didn’t think I’d use the sunroof much but it’s nice and refreshing when I’m on my way home from the gym on a frosty morning!!
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

I use the roof as and when the weather allows. My last couple of cars have had the same type of roof so I think I'd miss a car without one. It does help to make the cabin feel more "airy" even when shut, plus the cover helps when the weather gets warm.

I was travelling on Tuesday night this week when the weather was extremely rainy/windy and took a direct hit to the roof from a very large tree branch. Sounded like a huge stone had been throw as it hit and bounced off. I though the worst but carried on to my destination. I expected a cracked roof but fortunately it survived. I count myself lucky.

My only warning is don't leave bugs in the meshed wind deflector and if the deflector gets wet try and dry it. I shut the roof on my previous car and deflector was damp and bug ridden. I didn't then use that car for a while after and when I came to open the roof was confronted with a mouldy deflector .... car was a VW. Took alot of cleaning .....
Last edited by Deleted User 616 on Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

Ignore me ... duplicate post ...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post