2 stage door unlock question

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Chickin

Post by Chickin »

On my previous cars I've been able to just unlock the drivers door with the first press, then all of the other doors with a second press of the unlock button.

There doesn't seem to be this option on the Tucson so I tried googling it and came across this short video (
)

that shows that Tucsons do have it. Does anyone know how to enable this? Thanks in advance!
Ultimate phev + tech pack in Teal

Deleted User 1130

Post by Deleted User 1130 »

Chickin wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:07 pm On my previous cars I've been able to just unlock the drivers door with the first press, then all of the other doors with a second press of the unlock button.

There doesn't seem to be this option on the Tucson so I tried googling it and came across this short video (
)

that shows that Tucsons do have it. Does anyone know how to enable this? Thanks in advance!
I've not found the '2 press unlock' feature that seems to be available on at least US cars. When u search on the unit for 'lock' or 'unlock' I can't see anything that would enable this.
Wersi

Post by Wersi »

Glad someone brought this up as it's sending me crazy.
Took delivery of a Tucson N-line 1.6tgdi hybrid last week and every time Ive locked it Blue Link sends a message that the door is not locked and would I like to lock it !!
My last Tucson I'm sure never did this.
Tucson N-Line Hybrid 230
Shimmering Silver
Bought new on 31/3/23

UK

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post