Bluelink Message "Account link with the vehicle is required”

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
zanuck

Post by zanuck »

I tried searching “Bluelink Settings” before posting this, but with 365 results it got mind boggling, so apologies if this has been asked before.

I’ve got Bluelink set up on my Android phone, every so often Bluelink prompts me to lock the vehicle and it tracks my journeys etc etc, so it seems to be working OK

I read another post today, in which @Southern Lad had replied to a question with this: (go to) “Bluelink/More/User Profile/ Vehicle Settings/Navigation Settings/Alerts/Camera Alert” and I thought I’d follow the steps, and I can get as far as “Bluelink/More/User Profile/ Vehicle Settings” and then I’m blocked by a pop-up “Account link with the vehicle is required.” And an “OK” button.

When I click on OK, the pop-up clears and that’s it. I’ve tried looking in Bluelink help to discover what "Account link with the vehicle is required” means, and how I should do it, but don’t see anything to help me.

I’ve seen the same pop-up message on other parts of Bluelink, before I tried Southern Lad’s steps above (can’t remember which ones at the moment).

As far as I can tell, Bluelink is set up – it knows what model Tucson I’m driving, it lets me lock it remotely.

I tried adding a screenshot of the pop-up but it's huge, so I've edited and deleted it.

Anyone got any ideas what the pop-up means and how I resolve it?
2022 "72" plate Tucson Ultimate T-GDI HEV Auto 1.6 with Tech Pack

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Hi Zanuck. No idea why you are getting that message. Might be inclined to log out of Bluelink and start again and see how you go. If you are after the camera alerts you can get to the same settings through the infotainment screen in the car.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
zanuck

Post by zanuck »

Hi Southern Lad
Thanks for replying, it is indeed the camera alerts and ideally the "just broken the speed limit " alerts, that I'm after. I hope for a quiet day tomorrow and will look into the Infotainment system.
2022 "72" plate Tucson Ultimate T-GDI HEV Auto 1.6 with Tech Pack
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

Screenshot_2023-04-06-23-45-13-89.jpg

2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
Deleted User 616

Post by Deleted User 616 »

zanuck wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:27 pm I tried searching “Bluelink Settings” before posting this, but with 365 results it got mind boggling, so apologies if this has been asked before.

I’ve got Bluelink set up on my Android phone, every so often Bluelink prompts me to lock the vehicle and it tracks my journeys etc etc, so it seems to be working OK

I read another post today, in which @Southern Lad had replied to a question with this: (go to) “Bluelink/More/User Profile/ Vehicle Settings/Navigation Settings/Alerts/Camera Alert” and I thought I’d follow the steps, and I can get as far as “Bluelink/More/User Profile/ Vehicle Settings” and then I’m blocked by a pop-up “Account link with the vehicle is required.” And an “OK” button.

When I click on OK, the pop-up clears and that’s it. I’ve tried looking in Bluelink help to discover what "Account link with the vehicle is required” means, and how I should do it, but don’t see anything to help me.

I’ve seen the same pop-up message on other parts of Bluelink, before I tried Southern Lad’s steps above (can’t remember which ones at the moment).

As far as I can tell, Bluelink is set up – it knows what model Tucson I’m driving, it lets me lock it remotely.

I tried adding a screenshot of the pop-up but it's huge, so I've edited and deleted it.

Anyone got any ideas what the pop-up means and how I resolve it?
There is account linking in Bluelink. You can check as below. If you are having problems, login to myhyundai or speak to them. They can resolve Bluelink stuff.

Screenshot_20230407_093601_Bluelink.jpg

Screenshot_20230407_093546_Bluelink.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post