Hyundai BlueLink App - Multiple Phones?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Beards

Post by Beards »

Just a quick question….. Can the BlueLink App by installed and configured to run on more than one phone?
As a disabled person my wife does the driving and is often on her own (picking up grandchildren) so I intend to install the App on her phone.
The trouble is she will not mind me saying this but her technical knowledge is on par with pond-life!
So, in order to ensure everything is working well when we are out together I would like to install the App and configure it to also run on my phone; profiles/alarms/general vehicle health/etc etc….. In other words all the technical stuff so she doesn’t have to worry about it.
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Ordered: 10 May 2022
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024

XADE

Post by XADE »

Yes it can, the car uses multiple profiles when you get in you just select yours. I am not sure how linked this is to Bluelink, but I shared my settings across to my partner easily on the app.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
Beards

Post by Beards »

XADE wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:01 am Yes it can, the car uses multiple profiles when you get in you just select yours. I am not sure how linked this is to Bluelink, but I shared my settings across to my partner easily on the app.
Brilliant….. Many Thanks 👍
Tucson PHEV Ultimate + Tech Pack. Amazon Grey/Moss Grey
Ordered: 10 May 2022
Estimated Delivery: Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb 2022/23
Dealers: 28 Feb 2023
Pick up: 08 Mar 2023
Refused: 08 Mar 2023
New Order: 08 Mar 2023
Picked up: 18 Jan 2024
David3

Post by David3 »

I'm just trying to add the bluelink app to my phone now but it doesn't look like it's possible to share this, I can set a profile on the car but that's as far as I can get and I can't see anything on my wife's bluelink app that suggests sharing like the US spec cars, any help would be appreciated
Tucson ultimate plug-in with tech pack in Dark Knight grey pearl, not our first colour choice but it was available straight away instead of waiting till next year🙈😂
stojced

Post by stojced »

Write to bluelink support at bluelink@hyundai-europe.com
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

David3 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:19 pm I'm just trying to add the bluelink app to my phone now but it doesn't look like it's possible to share this, I can set a profile on the car but that's as far as I can get and I can't see anything on my wife's bluelink app that suggests sharing like the US spec cars, any help would be appreciated
If your app is working correctly. Main page bottom right corner 'more' then 'usersettings' then 'share car'. Enter mobile number & a pin to share.
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
David3

Post by David3 »

Southern Lad wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:09 pm
David3 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:19 pm I'm just trying to add the bluelink app to my phone now but it doesn't look like it's possible to share this, I can set a profile on the car but that's as far as I can get and I can't see anything on my wife's bluelink app that suggests sharing like the US spec cars, any help would be appreciated
If your app is working correctly. Main page bottom right corner 'more' then 'usersettings' then 'share car'. Enter mobile number & a pin to share.
Thanks sorted👍, don't know why I couldn't find it yesterday, probably man looking 🙈
Tucson ultimate plug-in with tech pack in Dark Knight grey pearl, not our first colour choice but it was available straight away instead of waiting till next year🙈😂
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

David3 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:24 pm
Southern Lad wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:09 pm
Thanks sorted👍, don't know why I couldn't find it yesterday, probably man looking 🙈
Good news. 👍
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post