Smooth Process so far

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
PFC67

Post by PFC67 »

Not sure why I’m tempting fate, but, I was contacted today and was told that my car had arrived and could I take delivery on Thursday 11th August (This year!!!!!).
From order to delivery will be exactly what the dealership projected (5 Months). The fact that I have to cancel a meeting is a small price to pay. To be honest, I think I would have cancelled Christmas, just to get the car. :lol:

The only regret I have is not going for the tech pack, and possibly the colour

Hyundai Tucson 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 Ultimate 5dr 2WD Auto. Amazon Grey

XADE

Post by XADE »

Very exciting times! I must admit I am quite used to the 360 cameras for parking spaces and my drive but it's not been an issue at all. I do feel like the parking sensors don't kick in that early but maybe it's a sensitivity setting.

Hope you enjoy it, I've loved mine so far, only minor niggles about bings and bongs!
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black
PFC67

Post by PFC67 »

To be honest the niggles that I read about, do slightly concern me, but I’m just chomping at the bit to take delivery and drive it. Though it sounds like I’m going to need more IT skills than driving.
XADE

Post by XADE »

PFC67 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:36 pm To be honest the niggles that I read about, do slightly concern me, but I’m just chomping at the bit to take delivery and drive it. Though it sounds like I’m going to need more IT skills than driving.
Ha ha! Well I work in IT and would say I'm pretty decent with gadgets, but I am still trying to get my head around the menus. That's a good thing though, lots of choice, lots of customisation.

I also find using Android Auto to control my music, send WhatsApp messages, set navigation without the need to touch a button absolutely great. Also voice control built into the car can be pretty useful at times, opening all 4 windows without having to touch a button for example.
2022 Ultimate - Phantom Black