New car purchase

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
VB32

Post by VB32 »

Looking to buy new Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Ultimate 230ps

Been quoted great price on Autoebid, as anyone found local dealerships to them willing to be competitive with Autoebid price. I would prefer to buy local for lots of reasons. Best I’ve been quoted so far is £34,995 which is around E2,500 more than Autoebid.

Thank you

rando29

Post by rando29 »

Wow - that's a great price. My local dealership in Leicester would not get anywhere near that price.
i collected my car yesterday which was a cancelled order so I know I have paid for that privilege rather than waiting (i was quoted 9 months for factory order)
Your price has bought tears to my eyes !! I got a little discount though.
Tuscon Ultimate with Tech Pack 2022 - Sunset Red
AZ2021

Post by AZ2021 »

I mean, not to brag, but via a work discount scheme I paid even less than VB32 for the same Tucson, a Ultimate 230ps (with tech pack and metallic paint). The dealer I tried to play off against my price said "we can't even buy them from Hyundai for that price".......but then again I didn't get any free mats, which I fumed at!

Enjoy the car, it's amazing!
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid, with tech pack.
raymondboyd

Post by raymondboyd »

Hey there! I was in a similar situation last month when I was eyeing a new ride. It's awesome that you've snagged a great deal on Autoebid; they do have some sweet prices. I've noticed that local dealerships can sometimes surprise you if you give them a nudge. When I was negotiating, I found that mentioning the online deal actually got them to rethink their initial quote. So, you might want to try swinging by your nearest dealership and chatting them up. Speaking of things that might save me some bucks, I have considered looking into atv shipping. ATV are my longtime dream.
Last edited by raymondboyd on Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oreo22

Post by Oreo22 »

We if you prepared to wait and I did 12month for my tucson ultimate phev I paid £ 34784.17p .so there are deals to be done but I had to pay up front and wait. But it was about 10k discount.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post