Is there a moderator for this forum or not ??!!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Thinking about it, I'd rather not create yet another Tucson forum. We have 3 and this one is working OK - just not moderated.

Also, the one I would create is a free one with a limitation that you have to use a third party hosting service for pictures.

I will do it if a lot of people want it, but let's see if this one works for now.
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).

Wobnair

Post by Wobnair »

Is there really much of an issue? I've not seen anything that really warrants moderation compared to other forums.
A N line hybrid in dark night grey. Ordered on the 5th of May for delivery in October. :roll:
old man

Post by old man »

Wobnair wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:56 am Is there really much of an issue? I've not seen anything that really warrants moderation compared to other forums.
As usual on forums there'll be differences of opinion on this subject and I would agree that this forum appears to run pretty smoothly compared to many others.
However, as the person who asked the question, I believe that a moderator would be useful to collate a couple of ongoing issues with our cars and it would be handy to have one on hand should anything need sorting out in the future.
Better to have one in place than have to go searching for one as we're doing now. Also, your viewpoint may change when you actually have your vehicle.

P.S. Plus 1 for Alan taking it on if he's willing.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I'm willing, but I've not heard from Rob yet
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post