Old school question!

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Ok this might seem a bit old school but it just occurred to me, does the Tucson have a CD player?

I know there’s all the other connectivity with apple car play and USB stick but I’ve never seen any mention of a CD player and my wife still likes to use them!

I’m still a couple of weeks away from receiving my car so I thought I’d ask here.

Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Unfortunately no you have to use your own media stick/player plug it in to usb port i know its a pain ive got loads of cd,s
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

If you have CarPlay you can download a app Amazon music and stream/play status quo at your delight😂😂😂
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

Yeah we currently mostly play music from a USB stick in the car and we all have Spotify accounts so I don’t think it’ll be an issue. Come to think of it I can’t even remember when we last had a CD player in the house, it must be 10 years ago, so I’m sure my wife will quickly adapt.

Joolstdi - with my wife’s taste in music it’s more likely to be Take That or Backstreet Boys than the Quo!!
roadster

Post by roadster »

If you are looking for an easy way of converting your CD material I can recommend the free foobar2000 software for windows. After you have opened the CD as a playlist you can populate the track information ("tagging") from a standard internet source, it doesn't recognise them all but its pretty good. You can then bulk save the tracks in your favourite format, MP3 being the most compressed but maybe not the best for quality of sound. (Hint: ctrl-A to select all tracks)
Tucson PHEV Premium
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

roadster wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:36 am If you are looking for an easy way of converting your CD material I can recommend the free foobar2000 software for windows. After you have opened the CD as a playlist you can populate the track information ("tagging") from a standard internet source, it doesn't recognise them all but its pretty good. You can then bulk save the tracks in your favourite format, MP3 being the most compressed but maybe not the best for quality of sound. (Hint: ctrl-A to select all tracks)
Windows Media Player works fine for me. Also looks up track information.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post