No communication hyundai

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Well waited 6 months now for car 🚗 in teal not red lol have been told by dealers when i visited them june so i thought double check with hyundai as their times are different from the dealers tried 3 times now we will get back to you they say bloody comedians dont know the meaning of customer service er it will take 2 weeks to find out ha joke tried again today same rubbish emailed dealer 3 times no reply wont take me 3 sec to cancel and go some were else hyundai rante over

joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Have you asked them nicely to send you by email a screen shot of the photo below.
That will give you an idea where the car is.
My car is stuck in tilbury and is waiting for transportation to the dealership but because
Of the bank holidays and now one is working it’s added days on to delivering of the cars.
And yes this is a old one I have a new updated one but I could not find it as all the dates have changed.
Every time I called customer services they keep telling me that the dealership has the most up to date information
Which is really bad for them as they are now getting all the poo? Off customers.

Where did you order the car Swansea?

Jools

2BC97C79-F90D-432D-92B3-EE8E8029906F.jpeg

Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Cheers buddy yes been asking nicely for weeks and getting no were and as a customer why should we do the running around dealers and customer service not responding to emails etc ( sent b4 the bhols) its only because i might need to book a day off work oh yes i work in transport 24hrs a day 362days a year just saying lol mind dealer did say dont know when its shipping in or what ship its on last time i was their, ordered car 20th jan 2022 in Kilgetty
focusy

Post by focusy »

Mine down as shipping 29/06. But I can’t see any boats, hmm how accurate are these breakdown from Hyundai 🤔
NLineS

Post by NLineS »

joolstdi wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:55 pm Have you asked them nicely to send you by email a screen shot of the photo below.
That will give you an idea where the car is.
My car is stuck in tilbury and is waiting for transportation to the dealership but because
Of the bank holidays and now one is working it’s added days on to delivering of the cars.
And yes this is a old one I have a new updated one but I could not find it as all the dates have changed.
Every time I called customer services they keep telling me that the dealership has the most up to date information
Which is really bad for them as they are now getting all the poo? Off customers.

Where did you order the car Swansea?

Jools

Any idea what the red asterisks next to production completion date and shipping date signal?
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi this is a old one I put up the red asterisks are estimated dates and not confirmed yet. When they confirmed they will have a blue tick on the left hand side. My new one has ticks all down the side to work shop out we are still waiting for delivery to the dealer, but been told this week or next week
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Bit ov a daft q you say its in workshops b4 it gets deliverd to dealers whats that for as it,s in workshop when it arrives:lol: :lol: :lol: just been told erm might b deliverd on the 19th june now
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Yes it has to go through the work shops up in tilbury for their checks and after it has arrived in the dealership they have to do more checks and pdi the car ready for the customer. But my car will be a bit later as I’m having a detachable tow bar fitted . I had a update my car is arriving this Saturday so your car Tenbytriker will more than likely be on the same transporter. We all hope
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Cheers for that buddy are the dealership sorting out your tow bar i had to look outside of dealership for a bar company in haverfordwest will do it aprox 550 bucks is this the sort ov price you have to pay dealership told me today that it wont be delivered till the 19th june hum sunday??
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi Tenbytriker that is what I have paid, they use a company called Britannia tow bars Swansea, they get all the dealers sending the car to them. vw Sinclears Swansea fitted one to my Tiguan it was a really good job.it wont be long :) :)
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post