Car shipping

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Hi guys just a daft one how can you find out what ship ur cars on and when its arriving hyundai customers service not very helpful at all been waiting for them to get back to me been told 5th june by dealers should have car by 17th we seè lol regards tt

daibill

Post by daibill »

You don't know for certain, just monitor these ones coming out of Gadansk heading for Tilbury : EMS Highway, Neckar Highway, Main Highway. If it's a plug in it may come from Korea though.

Was in Swansea dealers yesterday and they just had a delivery. Some cars were there with an expected delivery date of July so appear to be being delivered earlier than expected. It happened to me by 4 weeks.
2022 1.6 Manual Premium Engine Red
Red ones are faster! ;)
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Cheers buddy not too far away Pembrokeshire noticed while at dealers they had a few customer cars their oh just wait lol
daibill

Post by daibill »

Where did you order? Kilgetty?
2022 1.6 Manual Premium Engine Red
Red ones are faster! ;)
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Yes orded with jeff top man
P1car00n007

Post by P1car00n007 »

I am in the same situation now, trying to figure out when is my car arriving. Customer service leaves me hanging...
DotDotDotDot

Post by DotDotDotDot »

You would think that Hyundai would be keen to get these cars outta the factory quick sharpish. With the facelift model supposedly round the corner, perhaps orders of the current model are being accelerated.
2022:230ps HEV Ultimate:UK. A few foibles, but generally love the car.
Tucsonian

Post by Tucsonian »

Had a similar experience with my last car purchase—no updates, no clue when it would arrive, which made me super hesitant when it was time to buy a car for my daughter. But then, I stumbled upon this article https://www.a1autotransport.com/why-now-is-a-good-time-to-buy-foreign-made-cars/ mentioning it's actually a great time to invest in foreign cars due to significant sales and incentives. Encouraged by this, I decided to give it another shot, and thankfully, everything went smoothly this time around. No more delivery delays or communication issues, which was a huge relief!
Davis63

Post by Davis63 »

go to Hyundai UK and they will tell you the Ship that the vehicle is on, I tracked mine from Gdansk on Seine Highway which came into Tilbury on the 9th Feb, then it takes a few weeks to get out of Tilbury to either your dealer or a BCA compound in Corby I think. Mine came from the BCA compound on a lorry.
2024 Premium PHEV-Shimmering Silver

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post