Delivery of car

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Jonnyblue

Post by Jonnyblue »

Had an email from the dealer Friday last week saying my car won't be delivered till June 😤
So I asked where its coming from and she said it's waiting to be shipped from Korea, about a 4 week wait for it to arrive.

Then I had a phone call this morning saying my car will be ready for collection this Thursday or Friday if I wanted to arrange a time to collect it !
How quick was that ship crossing the Indian Ocean ?!
Just waiting for the email ref the paperwork then I'm picking it up this Friday at 10am.

Tucson Ultimate Hybrid in Dark Knight
Orders 31st December 2021
ETA to dealer March 2022
ETA to my house May 2022.
Hopefully !

Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

I wish this would happen to me, I had the message from the dealer a couple of weeks ago saying June, it seems they're not sure when they're going to turn up!

Glad you had some good news though.
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi the boat from Korea is arriving may the 14th your car must have been in last months delivery.
and next ship will be June 12th.

Jools

IMG_4121.jpeg

Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

I know it's all a bit vague from the dealers but I was told that mine would arrive 'in the country' in the first week of June, with me able to take delivery at the end of the second week. That doesn't seem to tally up with any of the shipment dates.
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Great news for you, I am glad cars are going through. you must be glad you are having it.
I wonder if your car was built in Europe and some cars are built in Korea.

my car was suppose to be built and collected in first week of June like your and a lot of people on hear.
so we can put it down to Luck of the draw, or its anybody's lottery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Goof

Post by Goof »

joolstdi wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:21 pm Hi the boat from Korea is arriving may the 14th your car must have been in last months delivery.
and next ship will be June 12th.

Jools

IMG_4121.jpeg
What site did you get this from?
Ordered Ultimate 230 HEV in Dark Knight -28/03/22
Initial delivery estimate 31st Aug 2022
Update (26th May) delivery to dealer on 5th August
Update(9th Jul) delivery to dealer 26th Sept :shock:
Will collect 20 sept
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi Goof, welcome to the ship spotting Club :D
You will need the following to find the ships and when they will be docking and also a app or website to locate.

website or app for locating ships is Marinetraffic

the website for where the ships depart and dock is link below please look at photo below.

https://www.eukor.com/schedule-search

you need to put in depart port and dock port it will give you information ship and when it will arrive you can the use the
Marinetraffic app to locate the ship, but some times it can be a day out sometimes.

All hyundai ships dock in Tilbury and from Korea once a month from Ulsan
And also from Gdansk Poland, ships some times dock once or twice a week.

ships I am tracking is the following
from Korea Morning concert, Grand Pavo next month

from Gdansk Poland
Neckar Highway,Main highway, Glovis star, EMS highway, Neckar highway

IMG_0153.jpeg

Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Aw86

Post by Aw86 »

Had an email from Hyundai today. My car has been pushed back to the end of September. Would be 11 months since ordering if that’s true.
Tucson PHEV ultimate + TP Amazon Grey.
Jonnyblue

Post by Jonnyblue »

joolstdi wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:25 pm Great news for you, I am glad cars are going through. you must be glad you are having it.
I wonder if your car was built in Europe and some cars are built in Korea.

my car was suppose to be built and collected in first week of June like your and a lot of people on hear.
so we can put it down to Luck of the draw, or its anybody's lottery :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mine was built in Korea so must have arrived on the ship in Aprils delivery :?: :?:
Either way, Im glad it has arrived as mine is due to be refilled but I'll only be putting a tenner in it and they can have my old one back running on fumes :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post