High pitched noise on exiting vehicle

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
maurice28

Post by maurice28 »

Does anyone else get a quiet, high pitched noise from their Tucson when they leave it? When I turn the engine off and exit, for about 5 seconds I can hear it. Faintly, but it is noticeable.

Not sure if it's totally normal or not? It goes away by itself. It seems to happen regardless of if I've locked the doors or not.

alan sh

Post by alan sh »

Yes, I have that too -- I think it's something winding down. It doesn't worry me.

ALan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Jonnyblue

Post by Jonnyblue »

Possibly the electronic hand brake ?
_Itsjustlewis

Post by _Itsjustlewis »

Happens on mine. No idea what it is, but it doesn't concern me too much if it's happening to other people too!
maurice28

Post by maurice28 »

Ah, thanks all, glad it's not just mine that does it. Yes, it makes sense it would be something winding down.

Just one of many noises the car makes, still not used to all the bings and bongs!
_Itsjustlewis

Post by _Itsjustlewis »

maurice28 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:31 pm Ah, thanks all, glad it's not just mine that does it. Yes, it makes sense it would be something winding down.

Just one of many noises the car makes, still not used to all the bings and bongs!
I had a collision warning yesterday (cars parked on both sides of the road so think the car panicked) but the beeps sounded more like a missile lock - just need to find the button to pop some flares or smoke now :)
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Hi guys not got my tuscon yet but ihave a noise like u say on my zafria its the fans cooling down de engine when u switch it off thats wat i was told may be its the same
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Hi guys not got my tuscon yet but ihave a noise like u say on my zafria its the fans cooling down de engine when u switch it off thats wat i was told may be its the same

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post