Forthcoming Android Auto Update

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

This looks promising for anyone using AA…

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/andr ... 80337.html

craigfeguson

Post by craigfeguson »

Don't care what it looks like as long as it fixed the glitch freezing and black screen at times.
Al94

Post by Al94 »

Sorry to burst your bubble but it has been and gone and hasn't fixed the issue. I'm now on v 7.6.121504 and my Samsung S20 plus still doesn't play with my 2022 Tucson!
2022 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 Ultimate 5dr 2WD Auto
ashm

Post by ashm »

The feature you mentioned here (with the split-screen) is called Android Auto Coolwalk, and I don't believe it has been released yet, and I am not sure if we would need a further Hyundai software update to enable it (i.e. make use of the entire wide screen when using Android Auto).

Also, I am surprised lots of people are having issues with Android Auto. I don't think I have had many issues with it, and I use it all the time. I am on Android 12 on a Samsung S22 Ultra.
Ordered: Ultimate Hybrid Shimmering Silver
Order date: 30th December 2021 (Dealer had on order since late October)
Original estimated pick-up date: 21st March 2022
Picked-up: 4th April 2022
Deleted User 487

ashm wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:08 pm The feature you mentioned here (with the split-screen) is called Android Auto Coolwalk, and I don't believe it has been released yet, and I am not sure if we would need a further Hyundai software update to enable it (i.e. make use of the entire wide screen when using Android Auto).
Correct. Coolwalk is not available yet.
craigfeguson

Post by craigfeguson »

It's just so glitch and laggy I have s22 ultra and also using the new android auto beta but same issue
Deleted User 487

Looks like 7.6 is out of beta, so should be readily available. Hope this help to resolve peoples connectivity issues…

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/andr ... 87761.html

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post