seat belts

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Rossandjet

Post by Rossandjet »

Hi all, I have finally got my new car and straight I have a problem. I always put my car into the garage at night but I do not like the fact that I have to undo the seat belt to get out to open the garage and then (as the car will not move if the belt is not plugged in) I have to replug it in just to roll into the garage. I then have to repeat the procedure to take the car out the following day. Is there a work-around for this?

mah006

Post by mah006 »

Rossandjet wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:18 pm Hi all, I have finally got my new car and straight I have a problem. I always put my car into the garage at night but I do not like the fact that I have to undo the seat belt to get out to open the garage and then (as the car will not move if the belt is not plugged in) I have to replug it in just to roll into the garage. I then have to repeat the procedure to take the car out the following day. Is there a work-around for this?
Yes you have to disengage the parking brake by the switch to move the car without a seat belt on (Autohold will not work unless a seatbelt is plugged in)
N Line S HEV Shadow Grey
Rossandjet

Post by Rossandjet »

Thank you so much for the information mah006. Well done!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post