Rear car seat cover

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Jackthedug

Post by Jackthedug »

Can anyone recommend a good rear seat cover that is secure and won’t slip.
I’ve got a dog that sits in the back.

adicristea

Post by adicristea »

Did you find any? I'm in the same situation.
old man

Post by old man »

I have one of this type that I bought from Aldi some years ago.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/144307015278 ... Sww35hoKEL

It's a hammock type but I've only ever used it to cover the rear seat squabs and back rests. There's straps that go around the headrests and holes for the seatbelt buckles to come through, all of which will hold it in place.
Before buying make sure it's big enough for the Tucson rear seat and that it has seat belt buckle holes. I'm not saying you should buy this exact one, but those of similar design will do a decent job.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
AnnE13

Post by AnnE13 »

£19.54
& FREE Returns

We got a non slip quilted one from Amazon to replace the old one which we’d got from lidl. The new one is more expensive but much better made and non slip. It also offer side protection.
Similar to what I’ve listed below.

Dog Car Seat Cover, SHINE HAI Waterproof & Scratch Proof & Nonslip Back Seat Cover, Dog Travel Hammock with Seat Anchors, Machine Washable, Durable, Universal fits All Cars, Pet Cover(Black)
Goof

Post by Goof »

In my current CTC we use Petrebellion mats, don't slip and very easy to use.
We have 3, 2 normal size ones for the outer seats and a narrower one (from the pet rebellion website) for the middle seat.

Easy to fit and wash
Ordered Ultimate 230 HEV in Dark Knight -28/03/22
Initial delivery estimate 31st Aug 2022
Update (26th May) delivery to dealer on 5th August
Update(9th Jul) delivery to dealer 26th Sept :shock:
Will collect 20 sept
adicristea

Post by adicristea »

Goof wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:10 pm In my current CTC we use Petrebellion mats, don't slip and very easy to use.
We have 3, 2 normal size ones for the outer seats and a narrower one (from the pet rebellion website) for the middle seat.

Easy to fit and wash
Ended up buying two of these, the slim and one of the chairs, usually there's someone with the dog at the back anyway, hence why I don't like the full sized ones. A bit on the expensive side (for me), but they look quality.

Thanks everyone for your recommendations.
adicristea

Post by adicristea »

Goof wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:10 pm In my current CTC we use Petrebellion mats, don't slip and very easy to use.

Easy to fit and wash
Got these in the end, very happy with the purchase, thanks for the tip.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post