Why does my new Tucson forget settings?

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Aelking

Post by Aelking »

The big setting it forgets fornme is the advanced anti theft, as it won't stay off, locking the carbwoth the dog inside always sets off the alarm

old man

Post by old man »

Whilst my air con resets to 22 degrees by itself I've been relatively unaffected by these odd changes until today.
This morning I noticed that the date and time were two days earlier than they should be. It appeared that they had not updated since I last drove the car.
I corrected them both and then went for a decent drive, parked the car for a couple of hours and on my return, the time and date were both 2 days in advance of today.
Has this happened to anyone else ?
I'm currently in France so the clock is set 1 hour in advance of UK time, but I fail to see why that should have any effect. I've been here for 3 weeks and this is the first time it happened.
Tucson N Line S 2WD Hybrid Auto
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

I’ve had this. Only once though. I think it’s a GPS related issue, as resetting GPS time didn’t work first time, but did on the second try.

Hoping that the next sw update will resolve this…
old man

Post by old man »

richarde wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:34 pm I’ve had this. Only once though. I think it’s a GPS related issue, as resetting GPS time didn’t work first time, but did on the second try.

Not just me then, thanks for the reply.
Al94

Post by Al94 »

old man wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:40 pm
richarde wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:34 pm I’ve had this. Only once though. I think it’s a GPS related issue, as resetting GPS time didn’t work first time, but did on the second try.

Not just me then, thanks for the reply.
Just happened to me for the second time, went out today at 1.45pm and the clock showed yesterdays date at 19,25pm! Had to manually reset time and date.
2022 1.6 TGDi Hybrid 230 Ultimate 5dr 2WD Auto
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

My clock only shows the time by default, so I don't actually look at the date. I do check the temperature. If it's moved from 19 to 22 then I assume it's done a reset - which it hasn't done for quite some time (that's blown it - it will do it now).
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Mar10

Post by Mar10 »

I’ve only had my Tucson for a day now but mine never seems to remember any settings. I spent some time last night editing the driver profile and making some changes to some settings. Today it’s back to ‘Driver 1’ and all the settings reset. My air con doesn’t just go back to 22 degrees, it defaults to all being switched off.

I love the car but I hope they get this sorted pretty quickly, seems like a big oversight that settings aren’t saved / retained.
alan sh

Post by alan sh »

I haven't seen that one yet.

Alan
Alan

I own a 2022 Ultimate Hybrid with Tech Pack - in Red (best colour).
Also have two motorcycles. Honda CB1300 and Honda CBF1000 (also red, of course).
Deleted User 487

Post by Deleted User 487 »

Mar10 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:26 pm I’ve only had my Tucson for a day now but mine never seems to remember any settings. I spent some time last night editing the driver profile and making some changes to some settings. Today it’s back to ‘Driver 1’ and all the settings reset. My air con doesn’t just go back to 22 degrees, it defaults to all being switched off.

I love the car but I hope they get this sorted pretty quickly, seems like a big oversight that settings aren’t saved / retained.
Out of interest, which software version is your car running?
old man

Post by old man »

I spent some time last night editing the driver profile and making some changes to some settings. Today it’s back to ‘Driver 1’ and all the settings reset.
This is for info only and will probably make no difference to anything.
When I picked up my car the salesman had already set up a profile with me as a guest. He said it was better this way and that any other drivers should log in as a driver.
I didn't question it and I've never changed it.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post