Software update frequency

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
madowl

Post by madowl »

mah006 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:40 pm
madowl wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:31 pm
mah006 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:29 pm In your model of Tucson the software will have the date included its the last six digits 220211 which is when the software was updated 11th Feb 22
Can see it listed but where is the download? The updater site only shows the november one.
Just download the software for your model the update is in there :)
many thanks :oops:

Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

I updated my software a couple of days ago. The whole process took about 75 minutes. It seemed to update in two parts. After the first update which took over an hour I pressed update again as it was highlighted and did a smaller update. After that update when the highlight button was still highlighted and I pressed it, it went back to the initial screen at which point I pressed cancel. Thanks for the info posted in this thread as it pointed me in the right direction.
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Dark Knight Grey
madowl

Post by madowl »

Yorkie wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:18 pm I updated my software a couple of days ago. The whole process took about 75 minutes. It seemed to update in two parts. After the first update which took over an hour I pressed update again as it was highlighted and did a smaller update. After that update when the highlight button was still highlighted and I pressed it, it went back to the initial screen at which point I pressed cancel. Thanks for the info posted in this thread as it pointed me in the right direction.
Did you have to sit with the engine on all that time?
Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

I had the ignition switched on but the engine wasn't running and after a while went to watch TV. I left the key in the car as I wasn't sure if taking it out might cause it to switch off and interrupt the update. Fortunately I could do this safely at home without fear of the car being pinched.
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Dark Knight Grey
mah006

Post by mah006 »

Yorkie wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:02 am I had the ignition switched on but the engine wasn't running and after a while went to watch TV. I left the key in the car as I wasn't sure if taking it out might cause it to switch off and interrupt the update. Fortunately I could do this safely at home without fear of the car being pinched.
I did the same but took key with me with no problems :D
N Line S HEV Shadow Grey
madowl

Post by madowl »

When you say ignition on do you mean accessory or ready to drive? I get battery warnings in either.
mah006

Post by mah006 »

madowl wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:02 pm When you say ignition on do you mean accessory or ready to drive? I get battery warnings in either.
Accessory for me but if you have ready to drive ignition then turn off lights & aircon
You will always have the battery warnings as default but i have never had a problem with my partner's Sportage or my Tucson
N Line S HEV Shadow Grey
madowl

Post by madowl »

mah006 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:29 pm
madowl wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:02 pm When you say ignition on do you mean accessory or ready to drive? I get battery warnings in either.
Accessory for me but if you have ready to drive ignition then turn off lights & aircon
You will always have the battery warnings as default but i have never had a problem with my partner's Sportage or my Tucson
Many thanks

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post