luxury vehicle tax

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions

Have you paid £40K or more for a new Tucson on the road after taking account of any discounts?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:35 am

Yes
14%
No
86%

Total votes: 7

NLineS

Post by NLineS »

Ram man wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:51 pm You may get a big discount but you’ll be on the bottom of the waiting list! I only got £2250 off but only waited 7 weeks for my 22 N line S and so was well chuffed
I too didn’t go for the plug in as the extra tax didn’t work for me

I managed to get a large discount and keep getting fobbed off on delivery. Do you have any evidence that I can take to Hyundai to show that the discount received has an impacted on the time frame of vehicle delivery :?:

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

NLineS wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:52 am
Ram man wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:51 pm You may get a big discount but you’ll be on the bottom of the waiting list! I only got £2250 off but only waited 7 weeks for my 22 N line S and so was well chuffed

I managed to get a large discount and keep getting fobbed off on delivery. Do you have any evidence that I can take to Hyundai to show that the discount received has an impacted on the time frame of vehicle delivery :?:
Same here. Got big discount (6k) off list price and have had 3 push backs so far. The third was only by 2 weeks though. I also read on this forum before ordering that big discounts will lead to longer delivery time. I took this with a pinch of salt as many manufacturers were having delivery delays. The way I looked upon this was the average wait for what I was ordering was 5/6 months which I accepted the situation as that saving would help out greatly on future depreciation. I guess as I am approaching that time line now we will see what happens. My order was an outright purchase factory order so would be longer than a dealer stock order anyway so a no brainer for me really.
Having said that I do hope that it does arrive as per current info as trying to nurse my current part exchange along without spending to much on it etc. 👍😁
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
NLineS

Post by NLineS »

Southern Lad wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 1:07 pm

Same here. Got big discount (6k) off list price and have had 3 push backs so far. The third was only by 2 weeks though. I also read on this forum before ordering that big discounts will lead to longer delivery time. I took this with a pinch of salt as many manufacturers were having delivery delays. The way I looked upon this was the average wait for what I was ordering was 5/6 months which I accepted the situation as that saving would help out greatly on future depreciation. I guess as I am approaching that time line now we will see what happens. My order was an outright purchase factory order so would be longer than a dealer stock order anyway so a no brainer for me really.
Having said that I do hope that it does arrive as per current info as trying to nurse my current part exchange along without spending to much on it etc. 👍😁
My N Line S Plugin in Shadow Grey was ordered middle December 2021 and been pushed back 3 or 4 times now. When order was placed I was told April time. Latest up date is 15th July. Like you my order is a factory order. I note in your bio you ordered a month after me but due delivery a month before me, must be the discount amount achieved ;)
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

NLineS wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:11 am

My N Line S Plugin in Shadow Grey was ordered middle December 2021 and been pushed back 3 or 4 times now. When order was placed I was told April time. Latest up date is 15th July. Like you my order is a factory order. I note in your bio you ordered a month after me but due delivery a month before me, must be the discount amount achieved ;)
Lol probably🤣 Although being honest I am expecting another pushback to make it 6 months. Being as we have ordered exactly the same model and colour etc likely to arrive at the same time you would think. But it's anyone's guess..... 😵‍💫
NLineS

Post by NLineS »

Southern Lad wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:55 am

Lol probably🤣 Although being honest I am expecting another pushback to make it 6 months. Being as we have ordered exactly the same model and colour etc likely to arrive at the same time you would think. But it's anyone's guess..... 😵‍💫
Mine is the 265ps plugin 4wd
Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

NLineS wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:55 am
Southern Lad wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:55 am

Mine is the 265ps plugin 4wd
Ah ok. Sorry different to me. Fingers crossed then

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post