Sun Roof

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
RoboBarra

Post by RoboBarra »

Hi

Had my Tuscon Ultimate for a couple of months now. Opened sunroof today and it stopped at about 10/12 inches. Is this correct. Previous Sportage opened much further than that. Any thoughts?
Thanks in anticipation
Rob

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

RoboBarra wrote: ↑Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:32 pm Hi

Had my Tuscon Ultimate for a couple of months now. Opened sunroof today and it stopped at about 10/12 inches. Is this correct. Previous Sportage opened much further than that. Any thoughts?
Thanks in anticipation
Rob
RoboBarra wrote: ↑Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:32 pm Hi

Thanks in anticipation
Rob

2022-tucson-0029-sunroof-open-gallery_7-5.jpeg

Hi Rob. Hope this picture helps. The Tucson sunroof does not open all the way to the middle. Hyundai set it as this because of buffeting in the vehicle from wind. A little more would be better though.....
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
NoTwOld

Post by NoTwOld »

when I have used the sunroof in the past it opens as southern Lad's picture shows but I pressed the button again it opened a bit more, but it does cause buffeting if you go at speed
RoboBarra

Post by RoboBarra »

Thanks for that guys. Shame it's only that far as buffeting was never really an issue with the sportage - but I do live on a small island giving tours and driving at 30mph max

Cheers

Rob
NoTwOld

Post by NoTwOld »

Appoligies sorry my comment about pressing the button again to open roof further was in correct it dosnt relate to the Tucson it was my other car that did that.
David3

Post by David3 »

Hi guys sorry to hijack this but does anyone know if it's possible to open the the sunshade fully without the sunroof opening? It only seems to open half way and if you push the button again it does go all the way back but the sunroof also opens, it's a panoramic roof on the ultimate
Thanks

David
Tucson ultimate plug-in with tech pack in Dark Knight grey pearl, not our first colour choice but it was available straight away instead of waiting till next yearπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
Deleted User 1130

Post by Deleted User 1130 »

David3 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:11 pm Hi guys sorry to hijack this but does anyone know if it's possible to open the the sunshade fully without the sunroof opening? It only seems to open half way and if you push the button again it does go all the way back but the sunroof also opens, it's a panoramic roof on the ultimate
Thanks

David
On my car there is a knack to it. The lightest of touches on the switch sends the sunshade fully back. Press it too hard however and the sunshade retracts and the roof opens.
Greezy56

Post by Greezy56 »

Yes very light touch as its a 2 stage trigger. Push up once and it opens vertically giving a couple of inches of ventilation.
David3

Post by David3 »

Thanks I'll try it again laterπŸ‘
Tucson ultimate plug-in with tech pack in Dark Knight grey pearl, not our first colour choice but it was available straight away instead of waiting till next yearπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚
David3

Post by David3 »

Thanks again tried this when I got home and yes it turns out I wasn't pushing it to far out just pushing it once then letting go so the blind would only go half way back but if I keep it pressed the blind goes all the way back without opening the sunroof

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post