Tucson Ultimate Moss Grey Leather

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

I was in dealers yesterday to order a set of running boards yup keep on running 750 bucks no thanks only looking to see if it would help the boss out getting in an out of car as she has disabilities which makes it difficult 4 her might look at getting a base that swivels car combo looks great hopefully i have it in june

joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi Tenbytriker I was there on Friday did they give you any updates of where the car was?
My car is stuck in tilbury its been Ito the work shop and is out waiting to be delivered to the dealers.
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

Hi bud no think he said it be shipped in on 5th june then they should get it 10 days later but i should have it by 17th so we see just a waiting game
SteevieWeevie

Post by SteevieWeevie »

DrElectron wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:09 am
Tenbytriker wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:59 am I looked at one in dealership looks sweet so that's what I ordered plus she agreed which is a novelty lol like the guys say get a good leather protector/sealer tuscon hybrid in teal grey seats with tec pack hopefully in june been waiting since jan
Great choice, that's exactly the colour options I chose ;)

The grey is definitely not grey … more like beige but I love it

IMG_20220319_140706972_HDR.jpg
The two tones contrast really nicely. Gotta say that does look mint. I wouldn’t have had the balls to order a light interior though.
Tucson Ultimate Hybrid - Shimmering Silver

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post