Tucson Ultimate Moss Grey Leather

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
paddyt0

Post by paddyt0 »

I am ready to order my 1st Hyundai via my Company car supplier , Ultimate + Tech pack plug in hybrid
The only thing stopping me is deciding what leather to order.
All the cars I have seen and sat in have had the Black leather but the Grey looks amazing in the pictures and videas (I have watched 100s) but is it Practical?
I cover around 25k a year on business but also Taxi my young Grandchildren about but they are House trained

Any thoughts from owners with Moss Grey seats would be welcome :D

Southern Lad

Post by Southern Lad »

paddyt0 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:30 pm I am ready to order my 1st Hyundai via my Company car supplier , Ultimate + Tech pack plug in hybrid
The only thing stopping me is deciding what leather to order.
All the cars I have seen and sat in have had the Black leather but the Grey looks amazing in the pictures and videas (I have watched 100s) but is it Practical?
I cover around 25k a year on business but also Taxi my young Grandchildren about but they are House trained

Any thoughts from owners with Moss Grey seats would be welcome :D
Hi. Not an owner yet as on order. But if it was me buying the lighter colour on any car I would invest in a leather protection treatment as it's bound to get or look dirtier easier. Just seeing how the dye comes out of modern jeans onto your furniture at home is the proof in the pudding. A good leather protection for inside the car won't break the bank and will give you peace of mind as well. Just my thoughts. πŸ‘
2022 1.6 H T-GDi 230ps Hybrid N Line S in Shadow Grey
paddyt0

Post by paddyt0 »

good point well made

cheers
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

Cream interior makes an impact, however thought the black leather complies to most people's taste should I come to sell. Wasn't sure on cream plastic dash area though and was more concerned about that showing marks. Just personal preference i suppose.Which ever you go for enjoy.πŸ˜€
paddyt0

Post by paddyt0 »

Thank you
DrElectron

Post by DrElectron »

I'll get some photos of mine when it arrives
Last edited by DrElectron on Fri May 20, 2022 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love my car, it's just a shame it was made by Hyundai
Tenbytriker

Post by Tenbytriker »

I looked at one in dealership looks sweet so thats what i ordered plus she agreed which is a novelty lol like the guys say get a good leather protector/sealer tuscon hybrid in teal grey seats with tec pack hopefully in june been waiting since jan
DrElectron

Post by DrElectron »

Tenbytriker wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 10:59 am I looked at one in dealership looks sweet so that's what I ordered plus she agreed which is a novelty lol like the guys say get a good leather protector/sealer tuscon hybrid in teal grey seats with tec pack hopefully in june been waiting since jan
Great choice, that's exactly the colour options I chose ;)

The grey is definitely not grey … more like beige but I love it

IMG_20220319_140706972_HDR.jpg

I love my car, it's just a shame it was made by Hyundai
madowl

Post by madowl »

DrElectron wrote: ↑Fri May 20, 2022 6:09 am
Tenbytriker wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 10:59 am I looked at one in dealership looks sweet so that's what I ordered plus she agreed which is a novelty lol like the guys say get a good leather protector/sealer tuscon hybrid in teal grey seats with tec pack hopefully in june been waiting since jan

That really looks great. I had a Rav4 with 2 tone grey and that was good too.
My Tucson is the N Line S with a differently styled interior and I love it. Lots of people say to me it reminds them of an Audi.
maurice28

Post by maurice28 »

DrElectron wrote: ↑Fri May 20, 2022 6:09 am

That looks great, but definitely not a colour I could have gone for with a 7 year old and 5 year old as regular passengers, ha!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post