Ev charger grant date ending soon

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi all,
Just to leave you know if anybody has or has ordered a plug in please inquire about a ev charger very soon.
The Uk grant of £350 for England and Wales and Northern Ireland and £500 for Scotland is
finishing on March 31st this year.
which I did not know myself.

As you can see below I have not had mine and will not have it until end of summer and that all required is

1. Off road parking
2. That you have or have ordered a plug in that is on the uk government scheme which the Tuscan is.
But you will have to send a copy of your order as proof.

My hypervolt in black is been installed this Wednesday I had to wait 3 weeks as its getting very busy as
time is ticking.
So I just wanted to give you the heads up not to miss out.

Jools
Tucson Ultimate PHEV Auto + Teck Pack
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022

NLineS

Post by NLineS »

Getting my PodPoint charger fitted next week. Car not due until April/May though.
Yorkie

Post by Yorkie »

Hi, first post.

I'm having my charge point fitted today (Easee One). I wasn't expecting my new vehicle until March/April but it arrived early and so looking forward to being able use it as the 3 pin plug charge was painfully slow. I was advised that as long as I'd placed an order for the charge point and the application for the grant had been approved prior to 31st March the grant would still be paid even if installation occurred after.

A heads up too which may or may not have been discussed previously in the forum. For some people having a charge point isn't always straight forward. I found out after the event that the charge point normally has to run off it's own feed from the fuse box and not just a case of running a spur from existing wiring. Secondly if you have an older house you may have a looped supply which may or may not require your feed separating from your neighbours which whilst normally free may mean the digging up of driveways etc. After some stressful discussions I should be able to have it installed without delooping the power supply. If you do need it delooping then I was advised you could be looking between 3-6 weeks for the local powergrid to carry out the works, but guess each region may have slightly different time scales.
1.6 TGDi Plug-in Hybrid Ultimate 5dr 4WD Dark Knight Grey
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

Hi all mine has been installed today, it took 3 hours and was a very neat job.

photo below

IMG_4012.jpeg

Jools
Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022
Itchycat1

Post by Itchycat1 »

Wanted The same spec ,but wasn't able to get any specific delivery date in Dark night spec,so opted for dark teal.Can't really make my mind on the colour and not sure if I should have waited😊, Dark real seams to look a different colour in different light of an I going senile
joolstdi

Post by joolstdi »

The colour Dark night is very dark grey blue and with the pearl paint in the sunshine it pops.

I was going for Amazon grey but that turns out to be a mild grey green.
My wife and daughter choose the colour I was like you unable make up my mind.

The dealer phoned me and told me that they had a dark night grey Tucson ultimate turn up for
a customer and it was 4 weeks early, nice surprise for its new owner, and they just wanted me to see
the colour and was not allowed inside which I did not mind as there are loads of ultimate on YouTube.

what do you think?
Jools

phot of the colour in sun.

IMG_4001.jpeg

IMG_3991.jpeg

Ordered Jan 2022
Delivered June 2022

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post