Radio Presets

All Hyundai Tucson related discussions
terryp

Post by terryp »

Just taken delivery of an Ultimate with a zillion things to learn on the infotainment system. Give me a few years and I might master most of them.
One immediate problem I'm searching for the answer to,
How do you set up radio station presets? I've looked all over Youtube and can't find an answer so any suggestions here would be welcome.
Tucson Ultimate Auto 230PS in Dark Teal. Love it!!

Big S

Post by Big S »

terryp wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:52 pm How do you set up radio station presets? I've looked all over Youtube and can't find an answer so any suggestions here would be welcome.
Press the radio button on the main screen so the screen is showing a radio station that is currently playing.
Along the top of this screen you will see some icons which will be <, house icon and 3 horizontal lines.
Press the 3 lnes icon and a sub menu will appear with various things you can do in the radio menu.
Press the word list, this will bring up all the radio stations available that the car can find at your location.
Flick the screen up and down until you see a channel you want to store, then press the star icon on the right next to the station you want to add to presets, the star will go blue.
Do this against every station you want to save. To exit press the house icon and the screen will go back to whats currently playing. Along the bottom of the screen will now be your presets. Press any icon to play that station.
Not sure how many you can save its a trial and error thing.
Good luck.!!!
terryp

Post by terryp »

Thanks Big S,
None of that is covered anywhere I could find, and in such detail.
I'll give it a go.
Tucson Ultimate Auto 230PS in Dark Teal. Love it!!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post